What kind of business is best to start in Pakistan

what kind of business is best to start in Pakistan which is relaible no hard tensions and get huge profits ....anything related tech Computers foods Please suggestions

smiley-rolleyes008.gif

i hear trolling is in these days :P

Import Export...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Import Export…
[/quote]

how about to import HighEnd laptops into pakistan from ME

Start growing money plants... $$$ :/

@villageitboy

Why you are asking from us on how to spend your money. It's not the right thing. We are not qualify to give you such consultancy. Moreover, you can have big losses if you invest on our advice.

Get some proper consultant and pay him to get ideas about current possibilities and businesses in Pakistan.

We, members of WiredPakistan forums, have some knowledge about technology.

We, members of WiredPakistan forums, have knowledge about little things of technology.

[/quote]

you write some strange stuff.

you write some strange stuff.

[/quote]

Oops, in hurry, I totally ruin the sentence :lol:

We, members of WiredPakistan forums, have knowledge about little things of technology.

[/quote]

I dont know why but this made me LOL. :D

install some Independent Power Plants of capacity upto 50MW near big cities.

install wind turbines to generate electricity

build mini dams to produce cheap hydroelectricity and sell it to government at rates paring with ones from thermal power plants.

import natural gas generators

fabricate UPS

make LED based emergency lanterns

that's it

if you are cities like lahore , Faisalabad , Rawalpindi , Hyderabad , Karachi or Queeta i mean if you are from a city where you have some local production knitting units like textile /plastic molding units / cheap electronic products then i will prefer you to make contacts with them and start a career as provider on Alibaba.com believe Pakistani Textile products get sold there at very good rates as compared to local pricing start with textile i mean ( socks , towels , caps , tshirts , jeans etc etc )

try that once if you can dedicated a good time to this bizz i bet you will be feeling lucky at end of the day ....

Xain

I think these days of recession....U shud have only one thiong to do...and that is...To wait for the Good time to start a business...!

Bcoz Risk factor is much high now a days....!

I think these days of recession…U shud have only one thiong to do…and that is…To wait for the Good time to start a business…!
[/quote]

Recession usually is the best time to start a business.

hmmm how much you can invest ? How about opening a dhabba near high way and provide some tikka boty to highway luteraas :D

evergreen

CABLETV

Invest money in Wheat Stocking.

If you have enough investment like 35-40 million Rs.. Then get a flour mill.

I can bet you gonna double your money in this coming season :Dl

start Local Cable wala net :) 4mbps kay 2-3 link lo or muhalye kay 20 bando main bantoo ayashi :)

what kind of business is best to start in Pakistan which is relaible no hard tensions and get huge profits …anything related tech Computers foods Please suggestions
[/quote]

import natural gas generators is a best business i think so.And also farming is long term Profitable sector.Like sheep farming,Fish farming etc