What is wrong with facebook

Been trying to sign in today since around about 6pm, says this when i sign in:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First i thought yeah okey site maintenance.. But then i got suspicious and i used my friend's id to log in and check my account.. To my surprise, his account works and when i try to access my own profile from his ID then i see this:

25378791ds1.jpg

w1680.png

Any idea what the hell is going on with my account?

Hacked

^Nah i think it has been disabled

Contact Facebook

If they say your account is unavailable due to maintenance why don't you believe them? Facebook is no doubt a very large website with a huge database of users, and not everyone's details are in the same server I would assume. They do things bit by bit to avoid bringing the whole site (and all users) down at the same time.

If it had been disabled or deleted, that message you got would have said so I think. Check back again, or wait until tomorrow.

Itll be fine in a few hours. Relax.

Happens every now and then.