What is worng with me chest Hairs

what is wrong with me i am 21 and still am not getting hairs on my chest (very Few Hairs Separate from my Chest) and my friends which those are 19 , 20 years old they got deep hairs on their chests even my father has deep black hairs on chest, is this some kind of problem in my blood should i goto Doc? or i am lucky to be not look like a jungle bear?

meh.. WP is going great. There's no technology to grow your chest hair.

Well stop worrying! It's likely that you have those genes which won't make you very hairy. Nevertheless, if you have other medical complications, do consult your doctor.

^ Ditto.

How many hairs you will get and where are dependent on your genes, which are not just a replica of your Father. So stop worrying about it.

Its enough.

day by day WP is going weird, its a tech forum not Health, admin team should consider threads of these types like ..............

kamzori

hairfall

chest hair problem

some other i don't remember now.

If you guys will not stop this soon you will see P#%^$ enlargement, and other weird stuff.

EDIT : no offense to anyone, but please don't spam WP, keep it clean.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Its enough.

day by day WP is going weird, its a tech forum not Health, admin team should consider threads of these types like …

kamzori

hairfall

chest hair problem

some other i don’t remember now.

If you guys will not stop this soon you will see P#%^$ enlargement, and other weird stuff.

EDIT : no offense to anyone, but please don’t spam WP, keep it clean.

[/quote]

So adimn should make a rule no post any kind of health related questions

[/quote]

LOLS

BTW it will be a very interesting topic to discuss.(I think its a tech issue) =D

Its enough.

day by day WP is going weird, its a tech forum not Health, admin team should consider threads of these types like …

kamzori

hairfall

chest hair problem

[/quote]

Dude Its General Discussion Ok.If You dont like the thread why you are Givin comments.its admins problem not yours so Chill

LOLS

BTW it will be a very interesting topic to discuss.(I think its a tech issue) =D

[/quote]

It seems You have a Problem LOLZ

Its enough.

kamzori

hairfall

chest hair problem

[/quote]

TA STOP policing the forums. Next offense will result in a direct ban. Either contribute in a thread or stay out, and let the admin team decide which thread complies with the rules and which doesn’t.

It seems You have a Problem LOLZ

[/quote]

Yeah! =D So what to do now?

How about a hair transplant?

Yeah! =D So what to do now?

[/quote]

Come to irc channel i tell you There :P

TA STOP policing the forums. Next offense will result in a direct ban. Either contribute in a thread or stay out, and let the admin team decide which thread complies with the rules and which doesn’t.

[/quote]

I appreciate that dear bro if some one does not like th3e thread he should not comment as simple as that!

[/quote]

Is it a new forum policy to threaten old contributing members with bans and let the spammers run rampant?

^exactly........... i m with you specter.....no offense to admin team, but all TA said was that we all should clean this forum. how it challenges admin authority....

I agree with specter here.. Is this a tech form or forum where people can talk about their chest hairs or pen*** enlargement etc etc.. Common !!! Its a tech forum for god sakes is it not ?

Is it a new forum policy to threaten old contributing members with bans and let the spammers run rampant?

[/quote]

Dude What Makes You superior then the other members.This forum is made from every single persons contribution and this thread is in general Discussion forum.You people need to check your dictionaries what general means as far as tech goes i think you can discuss tech in general tech forum and are movies dramas also considered tech as you say its a tech forum.i tell you what a real tech forum is like Forum.afterdawn.com Thats what i call a real tech forum

P>S NO OFFENCE TO ANY PERSON OR WP

@Specter

What do you mean by spam.hes just discussing his problem

SPAM DEFINATION:any message where its score is equal to or greater than the specified threshold

As far as i know this is general discussion mate

the thing is there are categories made for different type of topics, if someone posts something non-tech in the tech sections such as internet service or websites than the topic should certainly be removed but the objective of the general discussion is that any general topic can be posted here and as far as i know this is a general topic

^^

Rightly said!