What Is UseNext?

Hi,

Can Any One Tell Me What Is UseNext..Is It Like Torrents So How Do We Used It ? Bcoz I hAve SeeN Its Site Its Ask For Money...Pls Explain...

Thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

Can Any One Tell Me What Is UseNext…Is It Like Torrents So How Do We Used It ? Bcoz I hAve SeeN Its Site Its Ask For Money…Pls Explain…

Thanks

[/quote]

usenet is like torrents but it has more of a profit mentality ie u pay for the amount of data u download

i may be wrong

but the thing is that torrents are free and open source and in my opinion u will get better content on them

Usenext is basically a usenet program.You need membership to download..The content is great and you get maximum speed.I use it a lot and it rocks.You can also signup for trial account to test it.

Thx for the reply...but wht happend after trial ends ? any cracked or any way to use this after trial ?

No, you will have to purchase more bandwidth otherwise you can use free download thing which is extremely slow and you wont get access to full content.

Yeah, you can have a tiral in member ship which stands for 14 days , and ends. It like other tech like torrents , FTP, HTTP, ... Basically its speed is higher than other protocols if i have not mistaken.

Yep, its pretty fast.Even on 30mbps connection you will get maximum speed ;)

I have always wanted to use UseNEXT but dont wanna try a free trial. I had forgot about that after getting a RS account. I'll see usenet payment page again now.

The thing about rs is that you have to download everything in parts otherwise RS rocks.

I found this little free app which uses usenet. :D

On this website you can find GrabIt, one of the easiest Usenet content downloaders in the world. With GrabIt you can search and download any content on USENET news servers, without downloading gigabytes of headers.

http://www.shemes.com/index.php?p=home

sounds good?

Downloaded it and installed but it is not connecting to server..Give it a try and let me know if it works :)

I used to download a year ago. AS i am on DIAP-UP , so i cannont download from it . =)

thx for the reply all...

@musafir u posted a link for a software i try it but it was asking for my newsgroup link...so whats that ?

thx for the reply all…

@musafir u posted a link for a software i try it but it was asking for my newsgroup link…so whats that ?

[/quote]

I am new to this thing myself. I have never used usenet beofre. so lets all work together. :P

Who upload contents to usenext while it is not free. I doubt about content quality. Does usenext grab contents from torrents and other P2P networks??
[/quote]

lol…Everything is on usenext.Basically, usenext uses usenet content which is hevily updated by loyal users and there are a lot of usenext users.

its actually silly to pay for warez. :P they have got all pirated crap and they want you to pay... LOL

warez sites rocks