What is torrents?

Silly question but i m not understanding this.what is torrents means?how can we use it?what r the benefits of this?can anyone explain

torrent is a peer to peer sharing program which is free of any cost.you can use it by downloading a torrent client. get it from www.utorrent.com and then after installing it, download any torrent u want from any torrent webiste like www.thepiratebay.com keep in mind that always download that torrent which has more seeders.

Torrent is a small file with suffix .torrent, which has all information required to download file torrent was created for. Means it has file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on. You can obtain torrents for anything on many web sites and torrent search engines. Torrent is popular way of downloading big files, like movies and games.

Torrents are best way to share large files with your friends, or even with people you don't know at all. But surprisingly enough, not many people create torrents when they need to share something. Go to file and click create new torrent. Then select files and directories, do not click private torrent box.

I find torrents the best way to share online. I download and upload through torrents. I also create torrents and share on websites. But I like private torrents more.

Torrents are best way to share large files with your friends, or even with people you don't know at all. But surprisingly enough, not many people create torrents when they need to share something. Go to file and click create new torrent. Then select files and directories, do not click private torrent box.

I find torrents the best way to share online. I download and upload through torrents. I also create torrents and share on websites. But I like private torrents more.

Torrent is a small file with suffix .torrent, which has all information required to download file torrent was created for. Means it has file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on. You can obtain torrents for anything on many web sites and torrent search engines. Torrent is popular way of downloading big files, like movies and games.