What is TLA and how to get a payoneer pre-paid master card from there

Can some one please let me know that:-

1) What is TLA ?

2) What is the address of its website ?

3) And how a payoneer pre-paid master card can be obtained through TLA for using in Lahore, Pakistan ?

( From different sources on internet I have come to know that a payoneer prepaid card can be obtained through TLA but no where TLA has been explained. I request internet users to avoid using abbreviations of those things which are not commonly used by the majority …thanks )

4) Please share your experience if you have used it for making online purchases such as , purchasing a domain name or web hosting etc.

Thanks.

1) Text-Link-Ads.com - A service that lets you sell paid links on your website.

2) www.text-link-ads.com

3) You can request for it in the account settings in the payment method but I doubt they'll consider your application unless you have reached the minimum payout balance.

4) Isn't it funny that you'll be using TLA just to get a payoneer mastercard? :P Anyways, yes I have purchased products from Amazon and AbeBooks using this Payoneer card.

And here's a thread on Payoneer: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=634

Asad Thank you for your reply .

After knowing about TLA and the procedure involved for getting a payoneer card through it ….its really funny to get it through them .

Do you know a way through which it can be simply purchased ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asad Thank you for your reply .

After knowing about TLA and the procedure involved for getting a payoneer card through it ….its really funny to get it through them .

Do you know a way through which it can be simply purchased ?

[/quote]

What do you want to use this card for and how do you intend to load it? If you’re a freelancer, try getting it through one of the Payoneer’s freelancing site partners such as getafreelancer.com. You may have to contact Payoneer for more information.

I need a pre-paid visa or master card for making on line purchases.

I don’t have a bank’s issued credit / debit card, moreover I don’t want to purchase online through a bank’s issued credit / debit card.

Therefore I intend to purchase and upload a prepaid master / visa card through western union or any other way not involving a credit card.

I am not a free lancer .

Therefore I can only get it by simply making a payment in the above mentioned manner .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need a pre-paid visa or master card for making on line purchases.

I don’t have a bank’s issued credit / debit card, moreover I don’t want to purchase online through a bank’s issued credit / debit card.

Therefore I intend to purchase and upload a prepaid master / visa card through western union or any other way not involving a credit card.

I am not a free lancer .

Therefore I can only get it by simply making a payment in the above mentioned manner .

[/quote]

Is there a specific reason for not purchasing using a bank issued debit/credit card. There are many virtual debit cards available but none of them will allow you to load money directly via western union I’m afraid. I believe payoneer’s WU loading method is limited to USA as I never found the form they mentioned at local Zarco exchange.

You may have to try eternity banking (mentioned in the thread I linked), but it will end up costing you a lot to start and then 8% of your money each time you load and might even be risky as it’s a 3rd party loading. I used it in the past but it’s just throwing money away. Then I switched to wirecard but they’re no more available for Pakistan; though they didn’t support loading via WU but via Wire/SWIFT transfer.

I think that if a bank’s issued credit/debit card is hacked then for handling the matters more hassle is involved as compared to such a prepaid debit card which is not supported by a physical bank account.

But I am not very strict in this matter rather its just the matter of my preference so if I don’t find any way out then I may go for using online a bank’s issued debit / credit card.

I am a serior GAF member. So far, I haven't applied for the card. I like bank balance more than debit cards :D