What is the torrent avarge speed

what is the torrent avarage speed on PTCL 1 mb connection.i am getting between 32-27 kb/s .my line is ONU and snr and atuation is very good SNR 32 some time more then that, and line atuatnion is between 27-28.plz help me out what should be speed on torrent and how can i improve it. i have ZXDSL 831cii

Depends upon the torrent. If the quantity of seeders is good then I get 90-105 KB/sec. I have 1 Mbps PTCL connection.

Also whether you are using Private tracker or Public tracker. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what is the torrent avarage speed on PTCL 1 mb connection.i am getting between 32-27 kb/s .my line is ONU and snr and atuation is very good SNR 32 some time more then that, and line atuatnion is between 27-28.plz help me out what should be speed on torrent and how can i improve it. i have ZXDSL 831cii
[/quote]

Is your torrent client displaying a green check or a yellow exclamation mark in the bottom bar? (meaning is your port forwarded properly)?

I have 1 MB ONU, and I get around 80-113 Kbps speed.

Make sure you have not restricted your upload speed, as some trackers check for his, and will limit your download speed.

I get almost 200-350kbps on ptcl 1mb package with almost 2000seeds and remember to search www.youtube.com for ideal settings of utorrent for high speeds.

I get almost 200-350kbps on ptcl 1mb package with almost 2000seeds and remember to search www.youtube.com for ideal settings of utorrent for high speeds.
[/quote]

Nearly impossible on 1024kbps link.Maximum you can get is 128KB/sec.How did you manage to get 200KB/sec on it? :expressionless: I get 92-103KB/sec on 1024kbps link :)

Nearly impossible on 1024kbps link.Maximum you can get is 128KB/sec.How did you manage to get 200KB/sec on it? :expressionless: I get 92-103KB/sec on 1024kbps link :)

[/quote]

^ x2. What speed do you get in IDM?

I've never used IDM and ths speed only comes at approx. 5.00am whn there iz less load on server with high seeds but normally i get max70 kbps.

This depends upon the quality of the torrent and reception. If the quantity of the seeders is more a 90-105 Kb/ sec speed has been observed over Mbps PTCL connection.

I get the maximum speed in 53k. I generally download well seeded stuff so I get over to that speed after 20m. The bad seeded stuff drags on at around 10k. I am on 512dsl connection with unlimited download.

I get 90-104kB/s on 1MB Ptcl connection. I use private trackers as private trackers give good speed. I used good torrent sites for downloading. So I get good speed.

if the torrent is properly seeded i get 200kb/sec on a 2mbps connection