What Is The Fastest Way to Upgradation

Hi

i have requested many time for my upgradationat at 1236 but 10 days have gone i am still at my past.

so i need to know does any body knows any other way which is the best and short time to get my upgradation goal?

pay a visit to your local exchange :P

Yah, going to exchange would be a good idea if the staff there is helpful.

@all i had a VERY BAD experience about exchange staff they are the DUMB ppls on the earth by PeeTCL... :P

"ONE STOP SHOP" is the best solution. Go a head and get it resolved in hours.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@all i had a VERY BAD experience about exchange staff they are the DUMB ppls on the earth by PeeTCL… :P

“ONE STOP SHOP” is the best solution. Go a head and get it resolved in hours.

[/quote]

Isn’t ‘One Stop Shop’ only for new connections/customers?

@nab "NO NOT AT ALL" that's why they say about it(ONE STOP SHOP) all solutions under one roof....

i really witnessed with a friend for his problem solving, cuz after my complaint solved by PTA that was a bit long process but was a STRONGEST and RELIABLE of all procedures :P

"DANDA ROX" \m/ \m/

^ and now am seriously thinking to complain PTA about my modem poor stats :@ 7 Noise margin , 60 Attentuation ... this damn connects at 200 kbps :( Since the line man changed the dp this porblem has occured.. the old dp is having problems according to them (underground cable probs) The lineman says your line is clear nothing is wrong with the line.. there is no t show in the line but the dsl doesn't connect the way it should.I told 1218 that the line is clear still the noise margin is quite low at 7 ..babe was telling me that dsl requires extra ordinary clear line :P So am thinking to grab the line man and tell him to change the DP and if he refuses then email gonna surely help me

^babe was telling me that dsl requires extra ordinary clear line

Oh GOD make me to meet her once in my lifetime :D

Dude go a head and complaint about your area exchange negligence..

@All its "ALWAYS" your "EXCHANGE" which is "NEVER" cooperating well. Even the PeeTCL head-office GUYS are much cooperative most of the times.

complaints.hq@ptcl.net.pk

otherwise simple is this

complaint@pta.gov.pk

Go a head and make noise for your "RIGHT"

i never heared about :ONE STOP SHOP" before

where can i find it ?

how much time PTA takes ?

3-4 days. or MAXIMUM a week. But never more than a week. :P

And tell PTA each and everything about your problem++ ;)

And about ONE STOP SHOP check your city on www.ptcl.com.pk

1218 GUYs are !@#$%^&* they make me to re-install my genuine windows twice for surety of spy-wares :@

3-4 days. or MAXIMUM a week. But never more than a week. :P

And tell PTA each and everything about your problem++ ;)

And about ONE STOP SHOP check your city on www.ptcl.com.pk

1218 GUYs are !@#$%^&* they make me to re-install my genuine windows twice for surety of spy-wares :@

[/quote]

And you believed them and went ahead and reinstalled windows twice?

ok dont pta have their contact number ?

or email is the best solution to complaining them ?

email them!

And you believed them and went ahead and reinstalled windows twice?

[/quote]

Dude i was calling them from a week i didn’t re-install at-once. After being so booorrd and no +ve response from PeeTCL i thought why not give it a try?

May be it got fixed. But the problem was not this.

After complaining PTA about exchange staff i came to know that my neighbors have installed iptv. and where it is installed it SUCKS everyone’s speed one the same port. :o

any how i have done it and lets see what will b the result

2 Days back i visited the Gulberg Exchange , ONeStop Shop ( Lahore )

Guyz at that place told me they cant do any thing in up-gradation procedure , Its can be only done via calling 1236 :(

2 Days back i visited the Gulberg Exchange , ONeStop Shop ( Lahore )

Guyz at that place told me they cant do any thing in up-gradation procedure , Its can be only done via calling 1236 :(

[/quote]

automatical upgradation (which are recently on process ) or connection upgradation ?

COnnection Upgrade , ( On demand Upgrade )

COnnection Upgrade , ( On demand Upgrade )
[/quote]

i could not get u

what do u mean on demand ?>