What is the best LED MONITOR Samsung OR Dell

Dear friends:

What L E D monitor has the best video performance Samsung or Dell

Samsung leads the display technology market in from all I believe. I would go for Samsung.

Video performance is more of the PC's Graphic compatibility issue, refresh rates of monitors are not dependent on what company you buy. The Screen's Display Quality i.e its colours contrast and brightness are things which depend upon the Manufacturer.

Well I went for ASUS LED Monitor..so far pretty satisfied with the display and performance..

Samsung All the way...but HP LED are quiet neat too.!

dell is more reliable than samsung.. as i am using samsung one for last 6 months now but its pathetic. i am facing problem since day 1.... waves like movement on screen is like hell....

[quote=“nusratjawaid, post:, topic:”]

Dear friends:

What L E D monitor has the best video performance Samsung or Dell

[/quote]

If you are concerned more with video performance, forget LED. In an LED monitor, the part LED has nothing to do with video performance.

So called LED monitors/TVs are just same old LCD with LED used as back-light instead of CCFL tubes.

Guys need a quick review of this product as it lies under my budget...need some technical advise on specs.!

SAMSUNG LED 20A300 20" HIGH GLOSSY BLACK

Keeping in mind that it would be used for gaming and further on I'll be using a 3D ATI graphics card with it too.! B)

Samsung no doubt is better brand for LCD/Monitors. These new LED monitors are are more energy efficient and sharper display.

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:7, topic:14295”]

rl]

Keeping in mind that it would be used for gaming and further on I’ll be using a 3D ATI graphics card with it too.! B)

[/quote]

why dont u go for nvidia gaming card :P

Dell/Apple uses screen panels made by Samsung :lol:

@armada

^ Do you have evidence to support your comment?

@Zazzyo

it was physical experience with a dell flat panel

[quote=“armada, post:10, topic:14295”]

Dell/Apple uses screen panels made by Samsung :lol:

[/quote]

that does not mean that samsung is better. bluetooth is made by nokia? is nokia bluetooth is best? manufacturing for themselves and for others does not make anything good or bad… its all about the money u spent on it. if apple is paying samsung much then they will make it better than their own. its not about pannel only. their are lot of chips controlling the display.