`What is the best antena for Evo Wingle best speed

Dear friends:

What is the best antena for Evo Wingle.Tower is 4km away from my house.I used Vphone antena and 6db booster type antena.Vphone type antena shows 5 signals but speed is less than100kb While booster

type antena shows 4 signals but speed is 60to 120kb.Can i use Tp- link orD-link outdoor directional antenas or tell me some another brand.What is the impotance of db. Local made antenas use only stickers.

Their reality is nothing.

Those tp-link and d-link are WiFi antenna's designed to be used on the 2.4ghz, they won't be of much help on an evo device.

Antenna gain (db) will increase your signal strength but will also amplify noise resulting in lower connection speeds.

PTCL's evo uses the 1800-1900 band if I am not mistaken, it will be really hard finding an antenna for that spectrum. You can however make your own yagi. Find a yagi calculator, input your frequency and follow the specifications the calculator tells you.

ps. This question has been asked here at least twice that I can remember. Both times the answer has been similar, usually to buy something like http://www.czone.com.pk/network-products-routers-tp-link-tl-mr3220-3g-3.75g-wireless-n-router-pakistan-p.530.aspx

none of them realize this device only increases the WiFi signal in your house. It does not increase the Evo signals at all

[quote=“executionist, post:2, topic:21047”]

Those tp-link and d-link are WiFi antenna's designed to be used on the 2.4ghz, they won't be of much help on an evo device.

Antenna gain (db) will increase your signal strength but will also amplify noise resulting in lower connection speeds.

PTCL's evo uses the 1800-1900 band if I am not mistaken, it will be really hard finding an antenna for that spectrum. You can however make your own yagi. Find a yagi calculator, input your frequency and follow the specifications the calculator tells you.

ps. This question has been asked here at least twice that I can remember. Both times the answer has been similar, usually to buy something like http://www.czone.com.pk/network-products-routers-tp-link-tl-mr3220-3g-3.75g-wireless-n-router-pakistan-p.530.aspx

none of them realize this device only increases the WiFi signal in your house. It does not increase the Evo signals at all

[/quote]

Thank you very much.Can you guide me about any good brand yagi or explain making own yagi.