What is a Chromebook? Pros and Cons

Currently, the world has changed its focus to cloud computing, which has gained excellent momentum, of which Google itself is a major part. The internet giant has some of the best Cloud Computing products under its belt, such as Google Docs, Picassa Web Albums, Picnik photo editing, etc. to name a few.

Read the complete blog post here: Chromebooks

And please do rate and comment.

Nice way to advertise your website.

What is a Chromebook? Pros and Cons

Sorry there was nothing in your post that relates to your title!

I think Chromebooks are a waste of money, seriously. Just check BestBuy. Some very good netbooks with Windows 7 starter are available at around $250. I can install Google Chrome on them and basically i have the same thing.

How come I can't copy text from your web page? Is it to stop users from catching your plagiarism?

[quote=“Specter, post:5, topic:15286”]

How come I can’t copy text from your web page? Is it to stop users from catching your plagiarism?

[/quote]

What do u mean by “your plagiarism” ??? And yes copying is not allowed because the content is already being copied to several other sites.

if anyone's interested in buying a Chromebook, and that too, the original CR-48 Google Test Pilot Chromebook, first of its kind, its available for sale:

http://lahore.olx.com.pk/google-chromebook-cr-48-netbook-laptop-only-1-in-pakistan-iid-312424003

what is interesting about the chromebook and the chrome os is that the boot time is almost instantaneous and the price of $500 or below. But everything will be based on the cloud so if you are comfortable with google docs its an interesting machine to get.

great info.Thanks for sharing this.