What has suddenly happened to PTCL?

For the past 30 days the service has literally gone to hell. Too many network errors and tcp errors while browsing. What is happening? I dont care if the download speed is perfect, the browsing is just pathetic. What happened? Have they done something?

i agree with u

i have been using ptcl since a month and there r no issues what so ever. browsing is quite ok with almost zero percent downtime.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

For the past 30 days the service has literally gone to hell. Too many network errors and tcp errors while browsing. What is happening? I dont care if the download speed is perfect, the browsing is just pathetic. What happened? Have they done something?
[/quote]

had you ensured that all things from your end are alright? Example: SNR values, line clarity, modem quality?

The connection on my side has been quite fair and no complaints (I have 2 separate connections).

TCP errorz r comin on a frequent basis..other than TCP errorz DSL workin like a charm! no problemz so faR!

And one more confirmation: the TCP errors are driving me crazy!

I'm going to try and email that guy again, and hopefully, something shall be done. Knock wood!

I’m going to try and email that guy again, and hopefully, something shall be done. Knock wood!

[/quote]

Can u plz email me whom u r sending e-mail and he is taking any action.

I am too facing this issue since one month.

I’m going to try and email that guy again, and hopefully, something shall be done. Knock wood!

[/quote]

I also having trouble surfing sites with these tcp or network errors for the last 1 month…

yeah browsing is really sluggish and getting those tcp errors a lot now a days.

complained to ptcl but no answer from them.

what d fK wid DSL today not getting more than 30-40KB/Sec ,....and alot of synch issues in the last hour...here in SAMANABAD EXCHANGE...nee 1 else facin same?!!!

jahangir (dot) khan (at) ptcl.net.pk

I'm not going to email anyone because I don't want my email address to be exposed.

Mods - feel free to obscure the email address after a day or two (although, I must say, I got this email address from another forum).

And one more thing: please don't abuse this email address. The last thing you'd want is NO mode of communication to PTCL.

@jalpari - the browsing issue seems a tad bit better right now. Check before emailing.