What do you think about bitcoin mining?

With bitcoin you can just keep your computer running and it will generate coin in other words dollars because each bitcoin equals 7 dollars.

I just wrote a blog post regarding bitcoin mining. Its a digital currency and seems profitable...only if you have fast GPU...I have also done some calculations.

The electricity charges are from Lesco website.

I do not have a fast computer therefore i have not started doing it? Should i buy fast hardware and venture into this or not?

More info at:

Bitcoin mining in Pakistan: Profitable or not?

This is something new and interesting.

After reading the artical i am very much sure atleast we pakistani cant earn anything from this stuff reason we cant even run computer for full 24 hours how the hell we will do it for 24 days or even an years so try to think something different :) we in in pakistan with prevaizy wadas of 31 dec 2031

Sounds useless to me, something too good to be true.

well i think to earn fast from it one might need to have a power horse with Tri SLI or similar configurations and install multiple Servers. Have self power generation from solar or wind turbines

[quote=“BillaBadmash, post:3, topic:14544”]

After reading the artical i am very much sure atleast we pakistani cant earn anything from this stuff reason we cant even run computer for full 24 hours how the hell we will do it for 24 days or even an years so try to think something different :) we in in pakistan with prevaizy wadas of 31 dec 2031

[/quote]

Actually with fast GPU like ATI 5970, 50 bitcoins can be earned in 23 days of continous GPU work, see the last example in the article.

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:4, topic:14544”]

[/quote]

Its true alright, read the wikipedia article and try yourself with the GUI You will need to have fast GPU like ATI 5970 to really take advantage of this currency as depicted in the article

[quote=“abdulsami, post:5, topic:14544”]

well i think to earn fast from it one might need to have a power horse with Tri SLI or similar configurations and install multiple Servers. Have self power generation from solar or wind turbines

[/quote]

This will be an investment but the future of bitcoins in unknown. Anyway with the last ATI example it seems cost effective though these are just theoretical calculations, i have not tried this myself.

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:4, topic:14544”]

[/quote]

x2