What bird is this?

Can anyone identify this Bird?

I got this in Balcony yesterday

Many People says Baaz and it doesn't look like Eagle though but am still confused may some one in You identify it correct

Thanks

Its a Shikra.

I belive its Ullu :D

Right its shikra..

what should i feed em?

chicken :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Are you in front of mirror? :P just kidding :) yeh first i also thought that its an owl because of big eyes :)

here is this another bird looks 100% similar to it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Kestrel

what should i feed em?
[/quote]

Release the bird if it’s not injured. Otherwise feed with some piece of uncooked meat.

whatever it is, it needs to free.

it looks like Falcon

I think it is illegal to keep these Birds as pets

Its definitely a Common Kestrel....

download its sound and make it listen so that it would talk and not be depressed

Shikra, its a really expensive bird bro

[/quote]

and i believe you are Ullu :P as you can’t even differentiate between an Owl and a Shikra

I think it's called "Bill Batori", which resembles owl, but not exactly owl. I remember capturing an injured one in my childhood, and I believed it to be an eagle, but turned out it was only a close cousin of owl.

well, whatever it is, (looks like a member of the falcon family to me) - it should be fed raw chicken or meat -- and quickly! otherwise take it to a vet.

Set it free.

Look in his eyes, wants to go home. Release it man.

Can anyone identify this Bird?

http://i51.tinypic.com/21k9dep.jpg

I got this in Balcony yesterday

Many People says Baaz and it doesn't look like Eagle though but am still confused may some one in You identify it correct

Thanks

[/quote]

whatever it is, it needs to free.
[/quote]

It needs to be free!

And by the way it is not worth some thing to keep.

And anyways this bird plays role of villian in peotry.

Release this bird... FIA is after you...