What are the best jobs in pakistan

ok...this maybe a bit of a broad topic but we have all bin through some wierd companies facing out of this world managers, or seniors :)

so what is a best or ideal job in pakistan,,,where you can work with total confidence and your career is headed the right way,good environment, good management etc etc..

whether u work for a seth or multinational or hospital

Army General.

jokes apart, its a difficult question. I would say accounting, banking maybe.

hitman.....

or politician

Doing business is the way to go in Pakistan. Otherwise if you want a 'career', then Chartered Accountancy or Banking is probably the best. Engineers don't earn jack squat.

^you sure? How bout textile engineers? Or mechanical?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^you sure? How bout textile engineers? Or mechanical?
[/quote]

wth ever… ull probably end up doin a technicians job…

Computer Programmers earn a decent amount as well

I think doctors doing private decent clinics earn a lot. bcoz they charge too much for one checkup.

I think doctors doing private decent clinics earn a lot. bcoz they charge too much for one checkup.
[/quote]

Why dont you try going to school for 5 years straight 6 days a week most of the year losing out on sleep and social life and spending all your free time studying and trying to pass exams going through stress and being insulted constantly by the senior doctors. Spending all your spare money on books and instruments and living expenses and fees etc then going through a house job hell, specializing more and by the time you start a clinic on your own your in your late 30’s, greying and balding! So forgive the doctor if he charges you for his time and effort even if your problem is insignificant!!!

I guess engineers earn a lot in the present scenario but after much hectic job.On the other hand banking is not very tough job,a desk job sitting in AC all the time and are paid well!!!!

but at the same time engineers have very high salaries and other facilities as well but 9 to 5 job!!!

Engineers don’t earn jack squat.
[/quote]

I have to disagree with u on this one.A good engineer can easily earn at least 60k and if you work for a good company they will give you even more.

How about politician? Does not they going good job for themself only.

How about politician? Does not they going good job for themself only.
[/quote]

But there’s hardly any job security with a politician!

Join the airforce as my father is in it . Enjoy the life , respect , abroad visits nearly everymonth . Woh alag baat hai ke haalat kee wajah se log aapko gaaliyan den ge :D maggar phir bhi its worth it

But there’s hardly any job security with a politician!

[/quote]

I mean not to do job with politician but be a politician and serve country, so called.

Television media.. I know a producer at Geo. He's been there for a year and at the moment, earning 90,000 per month along with other facilities such as medical, telephone, petrol etc free of cost

do what you like dont listen to what we have to say...every job has its perks and benefits theres nothing like this jobs better then this, do something u feel interested in where u think u can do something...aisay tou i can tell u to become an actuarian and have the highest paying job in pakistan but that needs work doesnt it?

yes simple way to earn lots while ruining ur life sitting at a desk is a banker's job fully haram and pretty much the best paying for new business graduates...

doctor banna hai bano, expect to have ur children by 32-33 earliest...

engineer? dubai will welcome you wid open arms my friend

lawyer? become a corporate one!

hotel management is the new in thing thats my tip to u, expect to get settled in some exotic country!

^very right..just get out of PAKISTAN in other words!!!!

Like they say, Pakistan se zinda bhaag! Seems more appropriate now.