What are some crazy and/or funny laws you want to share?

what are some crazy and/or funny laws you want to share International and Pakistanis

b67hpg.jpg

In Nevada, It Is Illegal For A Man To Buy Drinks For More Than Three People At A Time

24g6985.jpg

In Alaska, Waking A Sleeping Bear For A Photo Opportunity Is Strictly Forbidden

28ch9uh.jpg

In Louisiana, There Is A $500 Fine For Instructing A Pizza Delivery Man To Deliver Pizza To A Friend Unknowingly

will continue.....

Wrong / unNatural way of doing Sex in Singapore has some fine..

South Africa, you can be on beech without shoes

Driving without shoes is also prohibted in certain countries

Correct me if wrong

most of these laws are either very old... fake and / or not really enforced... so it's really just for kicks...

in new york you can be refused service specially in restaurant or in convenience store if you are not wearing shirt or shoes.

no-shoes-no-shirt-no-service.jpg

Crazy and/or funny law in Pakistan;

One has to pay tax if he/she in tax net but no tax if one not in tax net even earning legally or illegally billions of rupees.

Is not so funny? or may shameful.

You don't have to follow laws in Pakistan! :)

^ IF there exits any ... LOL

Law is there but no implementation specially by whom who are supposed to implement. We have to follow laws of Pakistan but no one do much including me.

how am4tl become moderator !!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how am4tl become moderator !!!
[/quote]

magic !!

please stay on topic.

magic !!

please stay on topic.

[/quote]

yeah very valid multichoice question indeed

well all know about rest of the admin team little or more, but am4tl has always been ultra low profile, highly secretive existance, i.e no real first name, no blogs, no email, just nothing almost zero info, just intox at first and now am4tl.

KO = Admin and founder of WP, got nice website about off roading club and also personal blog.

Asad = He himself somewhere in this forum stated how he became mod from just a member at first, he got a nice blog also, and also youtube videos for RC Airplanes.

Sah = there was search going on for the new mod as a matter of fact there was whole thread about it, at last sah was chosen i mean given preference due to the fact he lives in canada so in his day time if he does moderation of WP then there will be night time here in PK. so WP got covered 24/7.

am4tl = ??? no info ???

^He(am4tl) belongs to some undercover mafia from Dubai! :P

Leave this stupid discussion.

The following laws i consider funny! do not take them politically.

. Token tax on cars less than 1500CC is near some 5k but above that tax is thrice or 4 times.

. All the legal laws still are from british era EVEN AFTER 63 YEARS!!!!!! tthats totally crazy!!!!!

. So many years have passed, latest tech has arrived but our judiciary still relies on witnesses! Thats funny! and Crazy!

"get this form attested/tasdeek from notry public, 18 grade officer, nambarda etc."

And the people who have real time contacts will get their forms/documents attested and those with no links will have to suffer and after some time they will also get the document attested by paying bribe or so called jagga tax.

Even NADRA demands that. WTF.

Is this 21st century with latest technology or a 100 years old british colony where white skin people will trust on their loyal servants/slaves stamp on the documents that yes this man is speaking truth after a thorough investigation and chitrol.

Shame on Pakistani system. Shame, shame, shame.......

LPG cylinders are not allowed to get filled in populated areas but they are being filled openly. So where is the law?

Be thankful for this inefficient system. If not for bureaucratic inefficiency more of us would have to pay income tax!

Also computerization is not the answer because even IT people here are incompetent. How many times have you visited a bank and found out that you can't do online transactions because their network is down? I think it happens at least once a week at UBL.

^It happened today when I went to Meezan bank for depositing linkdotnet's DSL monthly fee and I was told to come in evening as link is down.

^^

i got account in HBL my actual account is in branch which is near my house, but i deposited money in HBL branch which was near my work place, these, a-ssholes charged me 50 rupees extra for online transfer for my deposit since i did not deposit in the branch where my account is... i think its utter ripoff, i have never experience such a thing in any bank outside pakistan, that one is charged for depositing money in the different branch of the "same" bank.

^^ this actually computerized corruption yes you are in the most corrupt nation of Asia

http://www.tutztutz.com/2011/02/10-stupid-laws-from-around-the-world/

"get this form attested/tasdeek from notry public, 18 grade officer, nambarda etc."

And the people who have real time contacts will get their forms/documents attested and those with no links will have to suffer and after some time they will also get the document attested by paying bribe or so called jagga tax.

[/quote]

This reminds me of when I had to get my “shanakhti card” issued, nobody was ready to attest my form. Not even the headmaster of the school from I did matric. Stupid f*cks…

About attestation I read up this letter to the editor in DAWN this Sunday, and the writer talked about the fact that almost everyother organisation in Pakistan is being privatized and privatisation leads to removal of the power from that organisations officers to attest our documents. Therefore from time to to time there are fewer people to attest our documents, especially a problem for those living in places away from the major cities.

I am really against this attestaion thing, it's just ridiculous. I guess Pakistan is the only nation which makes it's citizens to gets their documents attested before evey other task. I hope there is no point in the future of Pakistan where bank notes would be asked for attestaion aswell :D

Here is the link to that letter posted in Dawn.