What about jobs in call centers in pakistan

iam interested in jobs in pakistani call centers, anybody is working or has worked for these companies, opinions and suggestions please post

I worked for 2 weeks in Alvia Promotions (shahrae faisal). They only did telemarketing i guess. All we had to do was call people in US and canada and lie to them that they had won something. I quit because

1. we had to lie and make some good people drive to the adderess we gave them thinking they had actually won something. Its only there they would realise its a scam.

2. the job is tiresome, makes you go crazy. out of 20 people you call, 5 are not home, 5 wont listen to you and hang up, 2 will be nasty and start swearing, 7 will politely say no and hang up, only 1 will listen to you. You only get the bonus if that 1 guy that listened to you actually drives to the adderess and buys their product. I think out of every 20 that listen to you only 1 will buy.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I worked for 2 weeks in Alvia Promotions (shahrae faisal). They only did telemarketing i guess. All we had to do was call people in US and canada and lie to them that they had won something. I quit because

1. we had to lie and make some good people drive to the adderess we gave them thinking they had actually won something. Its only there they would realise its a scam.

2. the job is tiresome, makes you go crazy. out of 20 people you call, 5 are not home, 5 wont listen to you and hang up, 2 will be nasty and start swearing, 7 will politely say no and hang up, only 1 will listen to you. You only get the bonus if that 1 guy that listened to you actually drives to the adderess and buys their product. I think out of every 20 that listen to you only 1 will buy.

[/quote]

Telemarketers are down right annoying. They call you up for NO reason at all, and then they start reading their stupid script. Telemarketing should be punishable by law considering how irritating it is! :P And on a related note, heres something you guys should check out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RjbpsTPlR4E

Telemarketers are down right annoying. They call you up for NO reason at all, and then they start reading their stupid script. Telemarketing should be punishable by law considering how irritating it is! :P And on a related note, heres something you guys should check out:

[/quote]

LMAO

Buhaha. great vid. sah

iam interested in jobs in pakistani call centers, anybody is working or has worked for these companies, opinions and suggestions please post
[/quote]

If you can take crap from your superiors (for nothing) and customers/clients (for something which isn’t your fault actually) and can still feel happy for getting underpaid than my friend, you have limitless opportunities… :)

[/quote]

man i am gona do the same next time someone from wateen calls =)

There are much better things to do buddy, call centre industry is nothing more than a bunch of bollocks! Find something more constructive, which could give you nice money along with an opportunity to polish you hidden talents as well.

Source: 6 months working experience in leading call centres of Karachi

which call centre did you work in 40 mbps