Wedding pictures of Tahira Syed's Daughter at phanfare.com

Just received an email about this wedding reception party. Its Tahira Syed's daughters. Pictures are good but i think the website is really good at showing these pictures. Just check it.

http://albums.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?u=5194456&a_id=2297220&s_id=2486696

WTH?!?

I don't know.

I just wanted to share the website coz i liked the idea.

Cool, but fuk, did any of you notice the liqour on the tables. this is PAKISTAN! what were they thinking? Eww.

Anyway this is a nice way to do showbazi (i am so sure they would have uploaded this themselves).

This is not Pakistan and if one wants to drink, so let them.....

Live and learn to let live.

I think wedding party is out of Pakistan might be in UK or USA.

Yeah it is at City Hall, San Francisco, California

check the pic with blow link hall is same as in the wedding album ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tychay/209920201/

Google4u

wow....booze.....cleavages.....white skins.......and a kiss

By the way who is tahira syed ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

By the way who is tahira syed ?
[/quote]

2008010350600301.jpg:D

i like the wedding party , and i like the way they were celebrating ! no offense but i think Drinks are part of weddings these days ,

you will find many “tunn” people in desi marriages here in pakistan too…rest is just abuse to privacy of indoor function its disgusting how people spread private pics of people in such a offensive way …

wow…booze…cleavages…white skins…and a kiss
[/quote]

ditto…

glamor and glamor in pics ......... I believe Pakistani bride is best bride of the world, now in Pakistan ppl r going glamorous but no match of pakistani bride.

BTW who was dancing after party, were they professionals ... they r dancing without dress ... shameless

all those kanjars come together and celebrating wedding wow

pics display is good, but how ugly this boy could get better girl than that! :P

all those kanjars come together and celebrating wedding wow
[/quote]

hahah “Shahzada” :D

wow…booze…cleavages…white skins…and a kiss
[/quote]

TechMen you are one of US … Therkies ;)

google4u

glamor and glamor in pics … I believe Pakistani bride is best bride of the world, now in Pakistan ppl r going glamorous but no match of pakistani bride.

BTW who was dancing after party, were they professionals … they r dancing without dress … shameless

[/quote]

professionals yeah they were as the services provided by AK … this wedding was not in Pakistan it was at City Hall, San Francisco, California, USA … and they were dancing in dress but in some short manners … It was not stripting.

TechMen you are one of US … Therkies ;)

google4u

[/quote]

haha ;)

It maybe in Pakistan and Booze and cleavage is pretty common nowadays Pakiland.

professionals yeah they were as the services provided by AK … this wedding was not in Pakistan it was at City Hall, San Francisco, California, USA … and they were dancing in dress but in some short manners … It was not stripting.

[/quote]

Oh ok, why would they allow a wedding in City hall?

look at the face of dulhan..

Simply pathtic..looks completely 2 no.