Websiteoutlook.com sucks!

check this website www.websiteoutlook.com it shows dailypage view and earnings reported daily by all the websites and i am 100% sure this website showing wrong results.

like for example :

www.apniisp.com daily earnings are reported there at: $760 per day i think that isnt possible

what are your comments about this website?

may be.... I heard apniisp people are earning more then 2 lakh per month :s

thats nice 2 lakh per month but with illegal music distribution :(

google ,yahoo ,rediff etc are earnings millions of $ daily so i thought if theres a pakistani website with same features or with new concept with tons of legal traffic that would be awesome for country ...at least alot of money will be flowing into country...hmm :)

I think it's an estimated earning that a web-site could be able to achieve.

For example, for WiredPakistan.com it says "Daily Ads Revenue: $112.9". Which I highly doubt because KO himself once told that he was not earning more than a $1 a month from this web-site (even in cents).

^ yea

This website shows an estimated amount of what a website can earn

So there's no point in saying that websiteoutlook sucks

Estimated

Not Accurate

in this way websiteoutlook not sucks........

it helps When choosing to buy or sell a website having the proper information about your investment can be crucial to your success.

@ evil_dust

i dont agree with you actually it shows daily pageview info in very bad way like on google analytics my website shows about 100-120 unique vistors daily same matching stats on aw stats but here its showing that my website get about 1500-2000 visitors per day

try that with your own site and i am sure you will come to point :)

^

estimation is not an actual. I suppose you know that.

the website you are talking about, estimates the possible worth of the requested url/website with a tld(no subdomains or aliases).

it tells you the possible PROJECTED income, according to the increasing/decreasing rate of data and activity detail on that domain, driven from other partners, they might have with them.

the things are pretty diffrent. ESTIMATED PROJECTION on DRIVEN DATA.

andddd ONE can not object on Estimated Possible/Projected Data.

and personally if you test an unknown or un-popular site or any site that is inactive for a long time. you will notice that the data you are seeing on websiteoutlook.com might be satisfactory at some level.

PS. I prefer to compare the facts on every kind of targeted website. that are not only with high traffic.

If you are going to take the fact that this site is not earning more than $1, then its because there are literally no ads here, which is the administrator's own choice. As for apniisp, 200,000 from ads alone? I doubt it. As for all of this information you should rely on Alexa to see your actual traffic rank, or compete.com, but only if you site has been active for over 10 months because compete.com still says they have little data about surfnlearn.com even though the site has been online for a year. There are other sites you can use but most advertisers/affiliates will look at your alexa ranking before giving you any consideration. The worst time i've had is with getting my site submitted into DMOZ.. still waiting for a year now for anything from their side.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ evil_dust

i dont agree with you actually it shows daily pageview info in very bad way like on google analytics my website shows about 100-120 unique vistors daily same matching stats on aw stats but here its showing that my website get about 1500-2000 visitors per day

try that with your own site and i am sure you will come to point :)

[/quote]

google Analytics is showing unique visitors but I think maybe websiteoutlook shows total raw page impressions, not unique

i am not sure but that’s what I think

maybe I am wrong

hey this site shows my blog worth 284.7 $

hahhaha

anyone wana buy it for only 84$

c'mon 1st some 1st serve.....

i guess i should make a thread in buy/sell section.... :D

^^

UPDATE

hey guys now i updated it and found that my website's price is about 1146.1$

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.itsmytechblog.info

hey anyone wana buy for 100$ only

hurryyy

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^^

UPDATE

hey guys now i updated it and found that my website’s price is about 1146.1$

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.itsmytechblog.info

hey anyone wana buy for 100$ only

hurryyy

[/quote]

aap ki to Nikal Parhi…hehehehe

it shows exact stats for me

so i beleive their estemate

Check this out...... Anybody wanna buy? http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.mobilazia.com