Website, sales page, buy now button, squeeze pages, optin page

hi ! , i am newbie about making websites, i want to make website ,want to know what do you must need to know ( keep in mind for a lay not php, jamoola etc) so please tell what you need to kvow, i have coffee cup html editor but dont know how to use it :)

*how to make sales page

*how to make a buy now button and get money to your bank account through it

thankyou!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

*how to make a buy now button and get money to your bank account through it
[/quote]

Easy. Type “buy now” on your page and people will click on it like crazy, which will result in large piles of cash in your bank account.

hey dont make fun ,i am serious :|

The two questions you ask regarding creating a webpage offering purchasing services are irrelevant at the moment since you don't know anything. First spend your time learning the technologies, programming languages, concepts related to proper webpage designing etc, and then think about applying that knowledge to the task at hand. If you want to be successful, you have to put in a lot of time and effort. From your first post however, I get the impression that you have some vague notions of making quick money by selling some kind of product or service. If that is the case, then snap yourself back to reality or otherwise you'll just waste your time and fail miserably.

Anyways, enough with the lecture. Start by learning the following: HTML, CSS, PHP, setting up a webserver (try using Linux and setup a test webserver using Apache. Create a few websites and host it on that server for practice and learning).

Those are the basics and you should get a hang of them before you try anything else. Once you've achieved some competency and have some experience, you can move on to other more advanced concepts and technologies. Now don't keep begging people to teach you these things here. You know WHAT you have to learn, so go search (Google is your friend...) and work through the millions of tutorials out there. If you don't think you can do that, then you're not going to be much of a web developer anyways so just quit right now and get it over with.

easiest way to use wordpess platform....

Start by learning the following: HTML, CSS, PHP, setting up a webserver (try using Linux and setup a test webserver using Apache. Create a few websites and host it on that server for practice and learning).

you said setting up webserver, can you elaborate that ,i mean webserver on a sigle computer or laptop.......??

^ If you have an extra computer, then you can install Linux on it, and you can use localhost (127.0.0.1) as the 'website'. Or you can install Linux in a virtual machine and do it there. Or you can use Windows and setup a webserver but I have no experience with that so can't tell you much about that. Google around and you'll find plenty of tutorials.

you said setting up webserver, can you elaborate that ,i mean webserver on a sigle computer or laptop…??
[/quote]

Setting up a web server is the first stage, of starting web development.

Web Server is not such a thing that you only install on one computer and host your websites over there to access them from another computer. This is the scenario what usually and practically is in existence… But for development purposes you normally have it all(Web Server to host web site, and browsers to test the sites) on one computer

However making and designing with static webpages, you normally don’t need a web server. But it’s always recommended to do it as it’s supposed to do. And how is it supposed to do? is to Install/Configure a Web Server atleast on the same computer where you are developing. or Have it on another machine as suggested above by sah.

For working with server side scripting like PHP, you must have a Web Server installed on either the single computer or on another computer.

i dont undestand why do u need to setup a webserver when you can host your websites at serving companies like bluehost, hosthawk......!!!!!

^ You don't need it. But its easier that way. While you're developing your website, you will make changes and test your website every few minutes. Thats a lot easier and faster if you have a webserver running on your own computer, instead of having to deal with an end host. Its up to you.

^ You don’t need it. But its easier that way. While you’re developing your website, you will make changes and test your website every few minutes. Thats a lot easier and faster if you have a webserver running on your own computer, instead of having to deal with an end host. Its up to you.
[/quote]

Yep! It’s pretty straight forward for you, Ani;

as you questioned

"I dont undestand why do u need to setup a webserver when you can host your websites at serving companies like bluehost, hosthawk…!!!"

For you, to have a personal experience I would suggest you to do it first as you think it should be. It would be more perfect for you to have an idea why a web server should be needed to install on your local computer(s)

Just go without installing a web server on your end while you develop a website. Of course then you would need to upload to the server (as you mentioned the bluehost or hosthawk) each and every time you make a change or add some thing in your web page(s) or any file, image, etc… It would be good for you to understand then how much disturbing work you are doing…

Installing a web server on your own end is purposely needed to have a server-like environment to support your quick development needs.

However, it’s really up to you…

try wordpress

what is wordpress, isnt it blog, secondly are there any pakistanis who do this internet marketing of virtual products, if yes then the BIG Question is "how the PAYMENT system works" for pakistanis? i mean how they transfer money safely?