Website designing

I am looking for some good website designing company or individuals/groups that design quality websites for companies/firms.

If anyone of u had a good experience with some company/individuals related to above and were charged reasonably, please recommend me.

:)

Edit: My bad :(

I always write quickly and then after submitting, find bad english in the post which then is rectified using the lovely edit button :P

You can see my profile on mevora.com/portfolio

And can contact via Contact Us form :)

Nice portfolio punk, if this really is the level of webdesigners in Pakistan then i reckon i must start my own Website designing firm aswell.

How much does mevora charge for a standard website?

Edit: Punk, i surely don't doubt your talent, but i am actually new in getting a website to be designed so i am looking for some company/individual in Lahore whom i can personally meet and get my work done.

Any website designing company in Lahore?

^ What kind of website?

@Zazzyo

You should if you think you can make it. Infact, these sites are just to show on portfolio. It depends on client to client. There are awsome companies out there !

@Thriller

I am so sorry. I can recommend you my friend company with the name of confiz. They are awsome !

http://www.confiz.com/

above is the link.

@Thriller : If you want awesome website and want a local company do that for you then i would recommend you Bramerz. Checkout their website: http://www.bramerz.pk/ and their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bramerz.pk

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ What kind of website?
[/quote]

Website for a company related to Manufacturing of PVC Pipe.

^ you need simple static website or some complex thing including database etc?

No nothing complex. Its just a simple website carrying information about the company and its products.

No online selling, nothing!

Hi Thriller, You can contact me, if you want

My two projects running, one in my signature and other is www.WhereToBuyInPakistan.com

i make website for fun, and i also cant make complex sites to be honest :P just basic websites. lolz

Ok guys thanks alot for all the information. Bramerz seem quite good. Maybe i'll go for them. :)

Secondly does anybody know of any place which offers web development/graphic designing courses somewhere in or near DHA?

Please do tell me if it would be okay for me to join some computer course^ along with my ongoing A level?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ok guys thanks alot for all the information. Bramerz seem quite good. Maybe i’ll go for them. :)

Secondly does anybody know of any place which offers web development/graphic designing courses somewhere in or near DHA?

Please do tell me if it would be okay for me to join some computer course^ along with my ongoing A level?

[/quote]

Bro, trust me all institutions don’t teach good and upto the standard. I recommend that you follow Lynda.com courses. You can download their video series. Unless you need any diploma or certification from any institution, if you just want to learn use Internet. I’m doing Animation program from an institution as i want certification for what i am learning, in reality i learn more from Internet than i learn from institution. In my view, institution just give you platform so you come into professional competition and get local guidance from already working people in your country.

Thanks Ahmad but i am looking for professionals in this field since i want the website to be professionally designed.

@Sani: You are right but i actually am not good at learning technical stuff at my own. I did start one similar course through the internet but truly speaking i never completed it. I did it for some days regularly until the zeal lasted and then the usual notion of "kal karoon ga" overcame me and that "kal" never came :P

Thats y i want to join somewhere to do the learning regularly.

Same here, I have this website which starts C++ teaching from the basics, it's just bookmarked but never read up properly.

So if anyone is familiar with any place that offers such courses, please do tell me.

i recommend you Webo.pk is a full service IT Solution Company located in Lahore, Pakistan, which provides unique and best solutions for the Website Design, Software Development, Mobile Apps Development, PPC, SEO, Social Media and much more!
please visit
www.webo.pk