WebNsofts.com, Low cost web hosting in Pakistan, only Rs. 50/month

Assalam-o-Alaikum

webnsofts.com, provides quality and economical web hosting and domain registration for pakistani users :)

Hosting plans Starting from PKR 50/m

> 1000MBs Space

> 10,000MBs Data Transfer

> Unlimited Subdomains

> Unlimited Email address

> Unlimited Mysql Databases

> Cpanel control panel

> One Click Installer

> Daily backup with r1soft

> Ability to restore your files your own

Please visit http://www.webnsofts.com/hosting.html for more detail

And Hosting Plan with UNLIMITED FEATURES only on PKR 599/m

> UNLIMITED Space

> UNLIMITD Data Transfer

> UNLIMITD Subdomains

> UNLIMITD Email address

> UNLIMITD Mysql Databases

> Cpanel control panel

> One Click Installer

Please visit http://www.webnsofts.com/hosting.html for more detail

INTRODUCTORY FR33 ACCOUNTS

Limited number of Free Accounting for life time, including

> 1000MBs Space

> 10,000 MBs Data Transfer

> Unlimited POP3 Emails

> Unlimited Mysql Databases

> Subdomains

> Cpanel control panel

> One click Installer

> NO BANNER, NO AD, NOTHING

Order link:

https://www.webnsofts.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Use Promotion Code: ILOVEWEBNSOFTS

Select Payment Term: Annual

Some more features :-

- DDOS Protection

- RootKit Protection

- APF Firewall

- Secure /tmp

- Automatic OS/CPanel updates

- Eaccelarator (provided 40% faster php execution)

- Manual Apache configuration for better performance.

- Ram Tweaks

- Proper CPU sharing

To Get account Please visit http://www.webnsofts.com or email at sales@webnsofts.com or call 0347-709-8694

^ Nice Template, Logo is Fazool.com though :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Nice Template, Logo is Fazool.com though :P
[/quote]

thanks for your comments :)

Web Hosting companies are growing like mushrooms. I wish you good luck but it takes time to get customers

You are wasting your time here. Getting customers offline through local contacts would be easier for you as they don't know much about web hosting.

I think Pakistani web hosts are mere reseller hosts.

Most of the companies are resellers. It costs a fortune to own a server. There is nothing bad with it. Hosting companies are known by quality of service

Web Hosting companies are growing like mushrooms. I wish you good luck but it takes time to get customers
[/quote]

Thanks for your wishes :)

I think Pakistani web hosts are mere reseller hosts.

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Most of the companies are resellers. It costs a fortune to own a server. There is nothing bad with it. Hosting companies are known by quality of service
[/quote]

Correct, there is nothing bad in resellers, honestly we are also resellers, we dont own our data center which is ofcourse not possible for every one. But we have aim to provide top quality service to our customers.

We have a complete knowledge base for our customers to get help from it and if something is not available in knowledgebase, we are here to help our customers.

You are wasting your time here. Getting customers offline through local contacts would be easier for you as they don’t know much about web hosting.
[/quote]

I hope I will prove you wrong by getting bunch of customers from here :)

@webnsofts.com

you are really offering the packages at very cheap rate,

i have visited your website, you are offering the SEO that starts from just 999PKR ? do you know about SEO ?

and one more thing that webmasters want the high ranking in SERPs (search engine results pages) not in top of google index. How you can bring the site in top of google index?

I own a small web designing company. Most of my clients are local in Canada and now moving towards USA. It takes time to build repute. Customer services is the key. I moved to HawkHost.com from a big Company because i liked the package and they had pretty good reviews. Online advertisment over the forums work. But again, it will take you 1-2 years to let people know you will stay in business. My Suggestion, NEVER PROMISE any thing which you cant offer.

@webnsofts.com

you are really offering the packages at very cheap rate,

i have visited your website, you are offering the SEO that starts from just 999PKR ? do you know about SEO ?

and one more thing that webmasters want the high ranking in SERPs (search engine results pages) not in top of google index. How you can bring the site in top of google index?

[/quote]

good question :)

we know about SEO, that is why we have listed it in our solutions. And top on the google index does not mean that website will be on number 1 in google because its all depend on search engine how it list a website.

We will research the best keywords to optimize searching for a website, we will optimize the contents of website, we will submit website on different search engines which also include paid submission etc etc.

And price is on per month basis, and reports will be submitted to customer with all detail of search engine listing of website.

and ofcourse it will not be in a jiffy, better search engine listed can take from several months to several years

I hope you will not expect me to reveal any more detail on our working :)

Yeah i will not ask you to reveal your techniques, because you are also not aware of this SEO science.

One thing make correction on your site about "high on google index" you don't know the meaning of this phrase and second thing now there is NO need to submit the site to search engines this is the old/wiped out method of engaging the clients in the time wasting activities.

Search Engines (SE) are so much sophisticated that they can reach to all sites whether they are new ....

Third thing that ranking start coming in two to three months, no client can wait for years to see his site in good ranking...

Yeah i will not ask you to reveal your techniques, because you are also not aware of this SEO science.

One thing make correction on your site about “high on google index” you don’t know the meaning of this phrase and second thing now there is NO need to submit the site to search engines this is the old/wiped out method of engaging the clients in the time wasting activities.

Search Engines (SE) are so much sophisticated that they can reach to all sites whether they are new …

Third thing that ranking start coming in two to three months, no client can wait for years to see his site in good ranking…

[/quote]

well im sorry, im not here to argue. we know how to provide seo service and we know it better in our way.

Cheerz :)

and its kind request please update your price, offer only things that you can do, and if you are not here for argue then should not have started this thread... you cannot assume the positive comments only, you have to face it now. lolzz

and its kind request please update your price, offer only things that you can do, and if you are not here for argue then should not have started this thread… you cannot assume the positive comments only, you have to face it now. lolzz
[/quote]

Our prices are correct and we are offering our services on those prices, and we are also ready to argue with any want, interested to get our service but not with some one who consider himself smart and try to ruin our advertisement. Such kind of people appear in all forums. No offence with any one.

Third thing that ranking start coming in two to three months, no client can wait for years to see his site in good ranking…

[/quote]

correct, ranking start coming in 2-3 months, but you cannot be on #1 in such a low time period, this take years. just do a research on it or consul with some real SEO expert. dont just read books of newbies.

One thing make correction on your site about “high on google index” you don’t know the meaning of this phrase and second thing now there is NO need to submit the site to search engines this is the old/wiped out method of engaging the clients in the time wasting activities.

Search Engines (SE) are so much sophisticated that they can reach to all sites whether they are new …

[/quote]

the only suggestion I have for you is you should read more books and get some hand on experience rather then arguing me that im not offering good service, when you are not our customer, how you know we are not aware of SEO science

i want to be your client but your prices are hard to digest....this make me feel that there must be some hidden charges :)

very impressive site with cool and simple graphics designs it look very similar to Nvidia website

very impressive site with cool and simple graphics designs it look very similar to Nvidia website
[/quote]

they are also greenish

correct, ranking start coming in 2-3 months, but you cannot be on #1 in such a low time period, this take years. just do a research on it or consul with some real SEO expert. dont just read books of newbies.

[/quote]

Ranking can be achieved in 3 months. Most of the clients will give you maximum 3 months. If you can’t achieve what they want and in time, they will not give you a single penny.

I have worked for a Pakistani cheap logo designing company. I took 6 months (because i was also working on other projects) to rank his 1 page site at page 1 for some very competitive phrases. But he did not pay. He said deadline is over. Stay away from pakistani and indian clients. They are cheap.

Ranking can be achieved in 3 months. Most of the clients will give you maximum 3 months. If you can’t achieve what they want and in time, they will not give you a single penny.

I have worked for a Pakistani cheap logo designing company. I took 6 months (because i was also working on other projects) to rank his 1 page site at page 1 for some very competitive phrases. But he did not pay. He said deadline is over. Stay away from pakistani and indian clients. They are cheap.

[/quote]

sorry to hear about your loss, some customers do this… that is why it is better to get payment in advance always.