Webmasters attention plz

Salam,

i want to make a new site and it has been now many days i am finding some decent keywords but not found a single one... or may be did not recognize one. however any experienced webmaster/s are MOST wellcome to suggest me any keyword so that i may start working seriously on net.

i have been on net for quite some time have a site,,, some blogs... but they seems useless with my present knowledge.

chemistry.

[quote=“shiningeyes, post:, topic:”]

Salam,

i want to make a new site and it has been now many days i am finding some decent keywords but not found a single one… or may be did not recognize one. however any experienced webmaster/s are MOST wellcome to suggest me any keyword so that i may start working seriously on net.

i have been on net for quite some time have a site, some blogs… but they seems useless with my present knowledge.

[/quote]

on which based you are making site, i mean what will be the main title of the site then according to that i will tell you the best keywords for that

better to make a website about your hobby or interest.

when i have to make a website, i would research the niche first, then relevant keywords, low competition keywords.

Try market Sumeria or Micro Niche finder.

If you are a noob, just make a website about your Hobby. post as much content as you can. Thats it. :D

Forget about keywords and stuff and just do something that you are interested in doing. Something you think you can do best.

Pakistan's Leading Job Portal.

Jobsvilli.com A Meeting Point For Job Seekers & Talent Hunters.

For More Information.....Jobsvilli