Web Hosting Project Survey

Asalaam o Alaikum

I am working on a web hosting and server hosting project and want to hear your suggestions.

help will be appreciated.

1- What you like the most in big companies like host gator, blue host ?

2- What features/service you want to have in Pakistani hosting Company?

3- If you get all (good server speed, C class IP, dedicated IPs, budget hosting, great customer services) what international hosting companies provide, how would you rate buying to Pakistani host from scale 0 to 10 (10 is highest )

4- How would you like to pay?

5- What make u to prefer international hosting companies?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

W/Salam!

Sorry for shameless self advertisement ;) but you can check us out. You won't be disappointed :rolleyes:.

All the best.

Regards,

Israr

international hosting companies as far better because most of the pakistani hosting comapnies are kind of resellers of international comapnies so why not deal directly with those companies.

[quote=“www.madad.pk, post:3, topic:21163”]

international hosting companies as far better because most of the pakistani hosting comapnies are kind of resellers of international comapnies so why not deal directly with those companies.

[/quote]

In a sense quite right, but there are companies who own their own servers as well. E.g. most of our servers are directly managed by us. Plus you are supporting a Pakistani company, but again make sure it is a company and not a single person host. There are many things you can do to verify you are dealing with an authentic company e.g. if they have a toll free number, is the company tax payer etc. I have written an article. I think will be helpful for OP:

http://www.hosterpk.com/blog/finding-a-trustworthy-web-host-in-pakistan/

All the best.

I think OP wants to start a hosting business and needs advice on that instead of wanting suggestions as to which hosting provider is best. :rolleyes:

[quote=“hosterpk, post:2, topic:21163”]

W/Salam!

Sorry for shameless self advertisement ;) but you can check us out. You won't be disappointed :rolleyes:.

All the best.

Regards,

Israr

[/quote]

HosterPk a nice way of hi-jacking my thread for ur self promotion :P

I m running a survey not asking about ur or anyone business.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:21163”]

I think OP wants to start a hosting business and needs advice on that instead of wanting suggestions as to which hosting provider is best. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

yes u r right. I know my stuff alhamdulillah.

I am just doing a survey as my goals and missions are high. ma sha Allah

[quote=“zainabali, post:6, topic:21163”]

HosterPk a nice way of hi-jacking my thread for ur self promotion :P

I m running a survey not asking about ur or anyone business.

[/quote]

Ahhh sorry for that - no intention for hijacking, just didn't understood your query in the first take. In this case find below my 2 cents:

>>> If you are starting go with a reseller package from any decent service provider. Arvixe, EZPZ, come to mind. HostGator were good until they were bought by AIG. For now good in uptime but terrible response time for tickets. Haven't had experience with bluehost.

>>> Pakistan or international basically you will need cPanel + some quick script installation app like softaculous, and a domain reseller account.

3- If you get all (good server speed, C class IP, dedicated IPs, budget hosting, great customer services) what international hosting companies provide, how would you rate buying to Pakistani host from scale 0 to 10 (10 is highest )

>>> For a reseller you can go with any of the reseller companies provided above. If you get a decent company here in Pakistan, there is no reason you won't get 10 out of 10 as well. Again it depends on your existing knowledge of business. If you are advanced user then you will be better off with an international host.

>>> Not sure about this question. Most company should support payment through credit cards / paypal.

>>> Of course the brand / reputation / reviews / support response. Don't go for companies selling alpha resellers or with very low cost packages.

If you are a beginner you can go with the most smaller package of any company you choose. Cost should not be your issue as long as you choose a good hosting company with uptime etc. With lower cost you will get lower quality services / support.

Hopefully this helps.

Only thing i see in a host is that they will remain in buisness for 3 years if i pay for 3 years in advanced

These companies are global based,, However it's also best to go Pakistani hosting company, if you are looking Local support.

Pakistan Hosting company such Kalhost or other's company have same features such Hostgator or bluehost etc company provide to it's customer.

Pakistani companies have dedicated server's which is managed remotely from US, Canada, etc. performance is same. Most advantage for specially is local support, most pakistani have communication to contact international firms.

Most pay through wired transfer, bank transfer.

godaddy & hostgator