Web hosting in Pakistan

Best service and best package?

ali100 i fink most of the pakistani webhosts like nexus etc overcharge. you'll be better off with some offshore hosting from US webhosting company.

Most of the generic US hosting websites offer something like $5/month hosting. The specs vary a little but the packages are enough for a starting website with basic needs.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Best service and best package?
[/quote]

check www.smartech.com.pk it may help.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ali100 i fink most of the pakistani webhosts like nexus etc overcharge. you’ll be better off with some offshore hosting from US webhosting company.

Most of the generic US hosting websites offer something like $5/month hosting. The specs vary a little but the packages are enough for a starting website with basic needs.

[/quote]

I agree with Abbas. Pakistani Hosting advertise “unlimited” packages and they are bulls*** because in capitalism there is no such thing as “free” or “unlimited”.

There are limits on disk space, data transfer, bandwidth but Pakistani (and other international hosting companies) hide this. You better first ask the hosting ISP that how much disk space, bandwidth they actually allow to your web site. Otherwise, they will shutdown you web site without any notice, just because your website has used more than “unlimited” offer :D

Offshore hosting is also better because Pakistani bureaucrats and politicians can ban/block/shutdown any website that they don’t like with their morning newspaper and tea. And they did with this forums (wiredpakistan.com) just because a bureaucrat dislike it in review of 10 seconds. No justice, no legal action, just a flick of telephone and website was shutdown.

Pakistan Prevails.

any good web host suggestions plz...

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:5, topic:3136”]

any good web host suggestions plz…

[/quote]

stablehost.com

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:6, topic:3136”]

stablehost.com

[/quote]

bro could you guide me a bit…i’m buying a domain over namecheap…they’re selling a good deal though…now i need a hosting solution…just need to host a small business web site…with company info some product info and a daily update regard pricing and stuff…so that won’t need any big space i guess…i need to host any language supported hosting solution…keeping in mind the latest web attraction, tools and design…!

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:7, topic:3136”]

bro could you guide me a bit…i’m buying a domain over namecheap…they’re selling a good deal though…now i need a hosting solution…just need to host a small business web site…with company info some product info and a daily update regard pricing and stuff…so that won’t need any big space i guess…i need to host any language supported hosting solution…keeping in mind the latest web attraction, tools and design…!

[/quote]

brother space doesnt matter… many hosts give you alot of space… even unlimited space (so they call) in about a doller or two…

the thing which matters is UPTIME and SPEED… so you should look for a host with best uptimes and fast servers…

for me i have tried many hostings around… stable host was one of the best ones… and yea they seem to be expensive than others but believe me , its totally worth it… their customer support is also good and quick and their network and severs are stable…

or if you say you dont wana buy a hosting for a small site… PM me i will share mine with you… :)

For small business and personal website i would go for http://byethost.com. it's free. their speed is good for a free hosting. try it :)

* 200 GB monthly transfer

* 5500 MB disk space

* FTP account and File Manager

* Control Panel and Automatic Script Installer

* MySQL databases & PHP Support

* Free tech support

* Addon domain, Parked Domains, Sub-Domains

* Free Community Access (Forums)

* Clustered Servers

* No ads!

I have been using creativeon for few years now, paying them 1900/= per year for 500 MB space and free domain. They have increased the space to 1 GB i guess now and i have experienced no lag. But there customer service is unprofessional!

I have a good experience with Nexus.pk Customer service !

but 1900 for 1GB is a lot of money !

[quote=“punk, post:11, topic:3136”]

I have a good experience with Nexus.pk Customer service !

but 1900 for 1GB is a lot of money !

[/quote]

yup i was thinkin the same…you get a gud package in around $5/month…

I got 1 year for 30 $

To be honest I am not really familiar with web hosting in Pakistan but you can use each web hosting provider. There are so many different providers out there and I know that it is not always easy to find the right web hosting package for your requirements. I personally use IX web hosting and I am very satisfied with them. Friends of mine recommended this specific provider and I do not regret that I have chosen them.

Never go with false advertisement sites of unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth, we all know there is no such disk yet invented which provide unlimited space.

Personally I am using FMEOS web hosting services from more than a year and never had a problem. For more details you can check out their website

http://www.fmeos.pk/web-hosting/

They are also cheapest domain names provider as I know.

The Satisfied web hosting company , You get 2 things, 1: complete technical required features, 2: Technical support for deployment website. Kalhost is providing both 2 services and Kalhost is great company in Web hosting in Pakistan