Web Designing Company

Asalam-U-Alikum, Dear friends This is a Webdesigning, Web hosting company, If and one want to make website aur want to buy webhosting. See this web site.

www.infinitedesigner.com

JazakAllah.

I think u should remove the intro.

No offence but looking at the Design of the intro i dont think anyone would want to get their site designed from this company.

Intros and splash screens are no longer considered cool Mr. web designer.

Plus, what kind of 'webdesigning' company uses pre-made templates for their website?

Thanx, good website do you provide only the web hosting , i know desgining.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Plus, what kind of ‘webdesigning’ company uses pre-made templates for their website?
[/quote]

Pfft, this ones obvious, the ones who cant design ofcourse but want get in the market having false hopes of making “big bucks”. This is exactly what i was referring to in that other e-business thread.

@Designer: no offence to you mate, maybe ur a very good designer but your site definitely has the typical n00b effect.

@rain7

Keep plugging away rain7. Eventually you will realize that less is more.

On the other hand, it makes me think that I am pricing my services far too cheaply :P

Good luck.

OH MY GOD! You have got to learn web designing and THEN start offering your services. Sheeeeshh!!! That and add the fact that there are hundreds of grammatical errors so you also need to hire a good copywriter and what's up with the intro? They don't exist anymore remember?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asalam-U-Alikum, Dear friends This is a Webdesigning, Web hosting company, If and one want to make website aur want to buy webhosting. See this web site.

www.infinitedesigner.com

JazakAllah.

[/quote]

Can you design a website for me? i can pay $10!