Water Dispenser!

Which Water dispernser is good... TCL , Orient etc etc... anybody suggest me the name brand and price.. i am in khi.

I asked the price of TCL 7500( Hot +Cold+At the bottom Fridge). Is it ok.

yaar i have orient in my home working for 2 years

model : owdios-fb

i dont have any experience with water dispensers in pakistan

i do have one which i bought from china it is made by nigma( a popular chinese brand good quALIty)

works great it does both hot and cold although it doesnt have a fridge it also has a filter inside so water is clean

is it easy to clean up filter or u need some professional to clean it up...kaun kaun sa features hai only hot and cold .

In DxB its very cheap 275 dhs....man why these bastarad in pakistan selling tooo much high prices.

orient doesn't have any filter but does have fridge which is useless

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is it easy to clean up filter or u need some professional to clean it up…kaun kaun sa features hai only hot and cold .
[/quote]

yep its easy to clean it

it has a slot which brings the filter out and it can be cleaned easily

yep only hot and cold

is it easy to clean up filter or u need some professional to clean it up…kaun kaun sa features hai only hot and cold .

In DxB its very cheap 275 dhs…man why these bastarad in pakistan selling tooo much high prices.

[/quote]

Welcome to Pakistan :lol: . If you’ve recently come to Pakistan after spending all your life abroad, here’s a suggestion: stop comparing and accept the reality.

I was looking for a water dispenser a few days back and all good ones are above 6k. I dropped the idea of getting one altogether.

lol man i got my nigma dispenser for only abt 1200 rs accordin to current exchange rate

i have an orient but the little fridge is useless... i don't know why but it collects water! other than that, Orient is not bad.. had it for 2 years now

i have an orient but the little fridge is useless… i don’t know why but it collects water! other than that, Orient is not bad… had it for 2 years now
[/quote]

ya same here man! the fridge drinks more water than me

btw the model i suggested is good the newer ones are not good :)

Whichever one you get, make sure you switch it off at night, otherwise it will run through the night for no reason! If you need water at night, leave some in a jug in your fridge.

how much it drinks water suppose 19 Ltrs bottle...1 ltrs in a week or more i am talking about fridge? any idea

how much it drinks water suppose 19 Ltrs bottle…1 ltrs in a week or more i am talking about fridge? any idea
[/quote]

i don’t know the exact consumption :P but i know that it does but it is very little and one of my relatives has it too but they say it doesn’t leaks

maybe problem with some of them

Which Water dispernser is good… TCL , Orient etc etc… anybody suggest me the name brand and price… i am in khi.

I asked the price of TCL 7500( Hot +Cold+At the bottom Fridge). Is it ok.

[/quote]

i suggest TCL but haven’t used that …had a bad experience with orient