Wateen's New Pakages

Hi,

I currently wateen user and i had 1mb wimex connection. I want to is there any new package wateen introduce or not ? if they not then there is any upcoming packages or news from wateen ?

Thanks

It will take atleast 5 years from now, thats in 2016. Thats when most of us will be using 10-15MB connections and wateen will "Introduce" a 2MB wimax. Imagine the insanity of a 2MB wimax speed.

I got excited with your topics name.

Wateen's simple reply is:

We will inform you whenever we introduced new pakages. Thats it.

[quote=“Terrorist, post:2, topic:14823”]

It will take atleast 5 years from now, thats in 2016. Thats when most of us will be using 10-15MB connections and wateen will “Introduce” a 2MB wimax. Imagine the insanity of a 2MB wimax speed.

[/quote]

Hahahahah that’s true.

[quote=“Imran, post:3, topic:14823”]

I got excited with your topics name.

Wateen’s simple reply is:

We will inform you whenever we introduced new pakages. Thats it.

[/quote]

I know the title is attractive and I hope Wateen will update us soon with there new packages.

[quote=“faizanno1, post:4, topic:14823”]

I know the title is attractive and I hope Wateen will update us soon with there new packages.

[/quote]

Yea keep on hoping and hopping if you will.

When I first visited wateen office in 2009 for asking them about introducing any 2 -4 mb packages..their reply was ..that company is upgrading and you will be hearing the good news soon.. still their reply is same.. forget it,its 2011 now.

[quote=“koder, post:6, topic:14823”]

When I first visited wateen office in 2009 for asking them about introducing any 2 -4 mb packages…their reply was …that company is upgrading and you will be hearing the good news soon… still their reply is same… forget it,its 2011 now.

[/quote]

I don’t know why they are doing like this and why not updating there packages people like me who used there service, thinking to move to some other service provider now just because these type of issues. I think its time to Wateen thing something new and big.

I used there 1mb WIMAX Package and the speed was Good

But They are not Giving any New Packages same Old 256 512

So I think its time to move on from them

PTCL is Moving fast now 20-50 MB Packages

I hope they will reduce the price of 4-6mb Soon :)

Wateen is still relaying on its old packages, there aren't any new packages launched in the market....