Wateen's corporate package

Hello, what is best package of wimax service offered by wateen to its corporate prospective clients.

Corporate packages are often tailored to the individuals needs. No one here can help you in this regard. Contact Wateen directly.

Yep! firms usually adjust corporate packages for their customers according to the plan and purchase quantity. you should contact to your nearest frenchize to talk about that. Even they would, perhaps, ask you to talk to their manager or some one most above.

BTW there is the detail for SME Packages as said by an Assistant Manager at Wateen (I am not disclosing the name of the individual or the department)

128Kbps -> Rs1,900

256Kbps -> Rs3,300

512Kbps -> Rs5,300

1Mbps -> Rs8,300

These packages are as by 28 Oct 2009

You can have an idea now that how much can you be tailored by them... You would still need to talk to them... and as well may be you wont find any experience about that over here. but you could be the one to test any of their SME package and it will be great if you share your experience here if you get...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello, what is best package of wimax service offered by wateen to its corporate prospective clients.
[/quote]

why wateen only ?? what is your requirement ?? you are looking for internet or VPN connectivity ?? where you want corporate service how many bracnes etc a whole solution can be provided after analyzing your requirement

thanks KA,

I got a research work on wateen's wimax service... just needed this info to put in my research... i hope the info provided by you is authentic...

KA, i just called to one of wateen's corporate sales person and as per him this quotation is fof consumer not for corproate...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

BTW there is the detail for SME Packages as said by an Assistant Manager at Wateen (I am not disclosing the name of the individual or the department)

128Kbps -> Rs1,900

256Kbps -> Rs3,300

512Kbps -> Rs5,300

1Mbps -> Rs8,300

These packages are as by 28 Oct 2009

[/quote]

This is absolutely for corporateā€¦

The service provider like Wateen is hot by area wise,alos the same popularity in Mobilink. In my area Mobilink is fail but Wateen is good, but other areas situation may be reverse. So, before get either one service must be test at your workplace.

Why they are so expensive n corporate? They charge lower than 1/4th in normal packages.