Wateen Selfcare working?

Hey guys, is the Wateen selfcare page working at your end? It is letting me log in but all I get is a picture of Shahzad Roy..... no matter which tab or link I try to open.....

I just tried and it is true, I am also only getting Shahzad Roy ad image after logging into Self Care. Strange, maybe they are working on new version or some improvements.

^ Shahzad roy hacked their system, lol. . . Is he still their brand ambassador

press home button after login or add this line /dashboard.aspx

@godgifted: No, not working...

Yes they are doing some work on it. Few days back it used to give the details of the voucher details or you may say the card details which were used for refill. But now its not showing anything like that.

why the hell anyone want to go to selfcare, when wateen system has some problem and their administrator has enabled unlimited access for everyone?

^ Unlimited Access??? That was AFAIK for october only!

Well have you noticed that internet usage is not being shown from many days? So in other words it's unlimited. lol

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Unlimited Access??? That was AFAIK for october only!
[/quote]

There is no unlimited offer, basically there is some access problem at wateen so they have put unlimited access for all affectie areas (atleast i belong to that area), so how many downloads you do, wont charge that.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well have you noticed that internet usage is not being shown from many days? So in other words it’s unlimited. lol
[/quote]

full usage detail is with me.

^But my usage shows 0.

me having the same problem the indicator just don't move ahead from zero on december 2009 when I have used 2gb data the indicator moved backward towards zero wateen aaasssshole but I got unlimited data usage

and for shahzad roy pic selfcare site is compatible with internet explorer ,while using firefox i kept clicking on home button but it behaved like it was refreshed

annndddddddddd imran is right

Ok problem is resolved at Wateen's end, so now unlimited access is finished, but yet they didn't take care of their "Selfcare page".

Pathetic now i wont know when my limits are achieved :-s

Man.. firefox is not working with.. SelfcaRe.. Use IE8..

is selfcare portal working ??

^

Strange

Zakat, heraat portal also not working at my end.

doesnt work on firefox.. on internet explorer it is working good!