Wateen rox!

this topic is dedicated to people whose Wateen services rock and is good!Like mines and please keep on updating your speed (downloading and uploading) so we all can compare the best services!

And check out the latest problems faced!

You seem to be a munshi of wateen :| .. wateen is a big flop talk something else. LOL

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this topic is dedicated to people whose Wateen services rock and is good!Like mines and please keep on updating your speed (downloading and uploading) so we all can compare the best services!

[/quote]

You got to be kidding me :confused:

ahahhaha yeah Yateeem Rocks not Wateen

lol

My guess is that pakhacker was a Troller. He only started this thread so that people bash Wateen while he has his sick laugh on his sick joke (trick people to bash Wateen). What kind of sick person do that for villainous laugh? Evil!

^ hahahahha man come on .... the other thread comprising of 250 + pages is full of complaints and stuff . He would have had enough of laughs reading that.

^ Yup, but now he is having his own private sinister laugh because he "successfully" tricked people to bash Wateen. It's a typical way of trolling in internet forums. That's why he registered and posted only one post, a typical hit-and-run style.

wateen really suckshttp man ...PTCL rocks

448550971.png

yo this result is wid 5 users using internet. Youtube streaming..full load...Best Man..PTCL Rocks!

[/quote]

Did someone paid you for posting this ???

Or did you just come back from some mental institution recently ??

[/quote]

Yeah right,something like a Zardari fan club. Where no one except those getting paid are interested…

^ Yup, but now he is having his own private sinister laugh because he “successfully” tricked people to bash Wateen. It’s a typical way of trolling in internet forums. That’s why he registered and posted only one post, a typical hit-and-run style.
[/quote]

Well if thats the case then hey pakhacker I am really happy with my shitty wateen service :D

wateen really suckshttp man …PTCL rocks

448550971.png

yo this result is wid 5 users using internet. Youtube streaming…full load…Best Man…PTCL Rocks!

[/quote]

you are lucky check my speed 512 KB connection

452507572.png

wateeen roxx...!!

512245779.png

I don't know why bashing, may be his wateen is working great. Like here in mustafa town, lahore my neighbors have wateen they recommended same to me. so what is the problem with that?

my friend's wateen is even worser than a dial-up connection

i was streaming a youtube video on my friend's PC and it took half-an-hour to load a 2min video

Wateen sucks!

I agree it was worst in its initial days , Time lagta hai setup banaanay main but now wateen is back in business.. and a good placement of wateen device in your home works like a charm.

No complaints

same here..... have been a wateen customer for over a year.. no problems, avg.60kbps download... all those who have a problem must remember the fact that for WiMax to work efficiently, the Access Point has to be in close proximity to the CPE

Did someone paid you for posting this ???

Or did you just come back from some mental institution recently ??

[/quote]

Says Michael Scofield!!! aaaahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi salam brohers wateen is the best

585618584.png

i am so far from wateen BTS but it still the best