Wateen outdoor device

wateen service is a crap....they recomend outdoor device but they do not give it...they say its out of stock...how the hell in the world its out of stock for many months"?.....its a crap crap crap.

call Helpline and 'Khari Khari Suna do' :)

They take a long time to give u the outdoor device, I wait about 3 months to get the Jupiter.

iam not gonna wait that long...their speed is good..but service is pathetic...iam gonna through out this cpe out of the window once i get the ptcl connection.

Really Good Option

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

iam not gonna wait that long…their speed is good…but service is pathetic…iam gonna through out this cpe out of the window once i get the ptcl connection.
[/quote]

Instead of throwing it out, you can get PKR 1000 for it. :)

yeah,and for that 1000 Rs i will have to visit the franchise many times and call them up and then they will deliver to me it through check (after unknown time period).....better be without this.

Don't give back device to Wateen. Just block your account and if ever they contact you to give back the device then first demand Rs.1000 for device return. Untill unless they pay you Rs.1000 don't give back this device. Ultimately they will give you Rs.1000.

I am teaching you this lesson because LDN gave me a distant router for Rs.2000 and on DSL disconnection (due to unreliable copper medium in my area) they promised me to take that router back and give me Rs.2000 which I payed earlier but that day never ever came.

All these companies are big plunders in their own domain and capacity, so try to play with them as they are playing with customers.

I agree with Imran..

+1

I got it in less than 24 hours time:D

They said k out of stock...called them thrice...and the next day he was at my door with Jupiter:D

I want to know if the outdoor device has built-in Wifi to connect my laptop???

^no.

I want to know if the outdoor device has built-in Wifi to connect my laptop???

^no.

You have to get in contact with the appropriate sales representative i.e people who are working in the field or for the franchises. The main office's of Wateen usually are out of stock always but miraculously the sales representative get holds of these devices from gosh where I am not aware of it!

yeah, but its not the case with OSU's, the technical staff and the franchisers are taking care of their outdoors, They provide it to Banks, Companies, Etc with a Dedicated Static Ip link, would be better for them because they charge 8300PKR out of this outdoor unit.. Why would they be keeping it in stock for us if it is already a limited quantity!!