Wateen now offers "Unlimited" bandwidth

On my selfcare.wateen.net page I used to see the internet usage and the allocated bandwidth was 1000.00 GB, but from past 1 month I noticed it is saying Unlimited.

See this screenshot

Bb04DyQ.jpg

I never crossed 20 GB in a month. Wateen really offering unlimited bandwidth or it is just to make people happy with the term unlimited, what do you think?

One more thing, if it is really unlimited then why they still have "Excess Usage" section there :P

wateen really offers such type of unlimited bandwidth even though ptcl couldn't meet this requirement

There is a time limit to use the unlimited bandwidh. I think its from 12am till 9 am.

If you cross 30GB then they limit your speed for a 6 hours or something.

You can call them and they will give you the completed details.

[quote=“deffury, post:3, topic:20949”]

There is a time limit to use the unlimited bandwidh. I think its from 12am till 9 am.

If you cross 30GB then they limit your speed for a 6 hours or something.

You can call them and they will give you the completed details.

[/quote]

No, its not like that. I talked to them and they said they are the "only" ISP in Pakistan offering truly unlimited bandwidth, I said is it not 30GB, 50GB or some other limit? they said no sir, we are pure unlimited, use as much as you want.

All wateen packages are unlimited since past a while now. And their rates are cheaper then PTCL. Im using wateen and their uploading speed is great aswell.

4mb is only for 2.000rs per month, no BS line rent charges and other hidden charges like in the case of PTCL.

Oh and good news, wateen is also offering 6MB package for just 4,000rs per month which is really attractive. Not to mention PTCL stopped offreing this package for some odd f--king reason which nobody knows.

PTCL your days are numbered.

[quote=“Animotion, post:5, topic:20949”]

4mb is only for 2.000rs per month, no BS line rent charges and other hidden charges like in the case of PTCL.

[/quote]

Are you talking about "wired" broadband with 4Mb speed?

I am from Karachi and here it offers only up to 2Mb speed for 1,899 I think using "wireless" broadband, we don't have their wired services here.

[quote=“jani, post:6, topic:20949”]

Are you talking about "wired" broadband with 4Mb speed?

I am from Karachi and here it offers only up to 2Mb speed for 1,899 I think using "wireless" broadband, we don't have their wired services here.

[/quote]

Yes Wired 4mbps not wireless.

wateen is best in wiMax