Wateen Jupitor

I just subscribed wateen broadband 2 months ago but my wateen WIMAX not working good.

I complaint to wateen and they visit, after visit they recommended jupitor device and said that you should visit nearest franchise for Outdoor.

Before visit, I received a phone call from wateen that Wateen Outdoor device is out of stock, once available we will inform you. I am waiting wateen outdoor device from 2 months but no response from them although i called them frequently.

Get your money back. Shift to WiTribe or Mobilink Infinity if DSL is not a choice.

Thanks Asad

Are these available in Lahore?

tht the thin with wateen.... there support is crappy.... do as asad said or if cant or wont mail them your inquiry that is better then phone calls.... but when i had wateen with jupiter its worked like a chrm (thts when it did) low latency good pings stable speeds... but whenever there was a problem it tooks weeks to solve...

I applied for Wateen last year and after survey they recommended me to get out door jupitor bcz signal was low in indoor,and when i ask for out door jupitor they ask me to wait because out door jupitor is out of stock and they repeat this sentence for 3 months in every franchise and main branch even in the head office in Lahore.

Still they dont have any ???

Rashid don't waste your precious time and money on Wateen.A company like Wateen can't afford to get these jupitors ehh..this simply means they don't care about the customers.These jupitors won't come in their stock in near future.They are just killing the time lol

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks Asad

Are these available in Lahore?

[/quote]

Yes. You can inquire with the local office of Wi-Tribe:

http://www.wi-tribe.pk/contact_us.php

Mobilink Infinity is currently only providing services in Karachi.

Why don’t you use DSL? Is there no land line to your location?

This is not really on topic but I was just wondering whether it is possible to hack the device & connect some kind of external antenna to boost the signals.

Has any one researched on this option?

yup its been discussed on the old only WATEEN thread... search in the old posts... its not possible for jupiter though... only for indoor devices... but in jupiter you wont need external antenna...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes. You can inquire with the local office of Wi-Tribe:

http://www.wi-tribe.pk/contact_us.php

Mobilink Infinity is currently only providing services in Karachi.

Why don’t you use DSL? Is there no land line to your location?

[/quote]

I had DSL but My Telephone line is fiber optic and support only PTCL. LinkDotNet and others DSL dont support.

PTCL Support was not good. In my location DSL was not working for 15 days. I contacted my Exchange as well as 1218 but no response. So i heard wateen is good but their service and support was horrible. So I decide again to activate DSL.

I just contacted to my Wateen Franchise and said them, i would like to disconnect my wateen Broadband. They said we dont refund anything because we dont take security. Although I paid them Upfront charges Rs. 1500 Although I said them i will return your device.

They are dishonest with consumer.

Remember to get some kind of proof (or receipt) that your account is properly closed. After that give them the device (CPE). Otherwise they'll keep using it (your device or your username) and legally you'll bound to pay that bill even after you have return your device.

Yeah dude wampry is absolutely correct.Try to get the cancellation forum from their office and fill it out with your ID card photocopy and tell them to disconnect it ASAP & after that try to email customerservice@wateen.com ,tell them you filled the forum so kindly cancel my services ,so from here onwards you aren't liable for anything.When I returned the device I told him to cancel the account he was like Ok Ill be doing it,fortunately after a month when I checked the portal the damn device was still active ,so be careful. :)

If you're in Lahore, just get PTCL EVDO. It has better portability and it's without any lame caps of the stupid wi-tribe or wateen.

Yea the jupitor device is out of stock from all over pakistan ...