Wateen Involved in Fraud

Dear readers I was a Wateen customer.

You may have problems with Wateen on its worst services but I want to draw your attention to much bigger problem which I faced and that is fraud.

I order connection from Wateen which was later canclled due to non provision after a month or so and during that time I have been requesting and they said its just a metter of day or two. (Mr. Noman Javed from Islamabad office was my contact)

After cancellation the real story begines. They withdraw cash from my accounts which seemed to be a mistake then but after registering a complain, I came to know that they are willingly involved in the fraud (I'm sure they have done same with many other people).

So far I have been in communication with customerservice@wateen.com and wateen official Mr. Mohsin Khan who has stopped responding to my requests for refund.

I get my money back or not, I just want you people to be aware of a fraud company and I dont want anyone else to end up like me.

Therefore I request every one to avoid transactions with Wateen frauds.

Former wateen customer CSAF# A 68196

I will also try to bring legal action against involved Wateen officials.

Thanks

Send this information to major newspapers like Jung, The News, Dawn, nawai-e-Waqt, etc and media outlets like Geo, Express News, etc.

Good Idea

I will do that if I have too

But I beleive Internet is good place to reveal the truth

Yes, but majority of Pakistanis are not really active on the internet and read traditional information sources like newspapers or watch TV news more often.

We are talking about internet users and a person who purchases wateen how come he never or rarelly visits interent :)

@thetruth: Go to www.pta.gov.pk and complain..

^What do youthink?

I already complained there

Plus every email communication with Yateem was CC to PTA

This is another front :) Maximum demage

As Asad said, send this information to major local newspapers.

Prepare all your documents. Talk with a lawyer and file case against Wateen. Court case will get lengthy and don't wait for it's result, but instead publicize it in newspaper and news TV channels.

Some news TV channels who are not on top (other than Geo and ARY) are usually searching for mirch masala news. Provide them evidence and papers about your court case and I am sure anyone of the struggling news TV channel will pick your story :)

Good luck!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

As Asad said, send this information to major local newspapers.

Prepare all your documents. Talk with a lawyer and file case against Wateen. Court case will get lengthy and don’t wait for it’s result, but instead publicize it in newspaper and news TV channels.

Some news TV channels who are not on top (other than Geo and ARY) are usually searching for mirch masala news. Provide them evidence and papers about your court case and I am sure anyone of the struggling news TV channel will pick your story :)

Good luck!

[/quote]

Man I like this forum

keep those ideas comming

I will try to “try” evey one of those

I thing you people want me to “kill” the “Yateem” :) when I was just trying to teach it a lesson.

They must be watching this because I sent this link to wateen as well.

Man I like this forum

keep those ideas comming

I will try to “try” evey one of those

I thing you people want me to “kill” the “Yateem” :) when I was just trying to teach it a lesson.

They must be watching this because I sent this link to wateen as well.

[/quote]

Take down all giants like PTCL, LDN, Wateen on their knees :lol: That’s our mission in life :P

Not really, jokes apart, if some company or company’s employee cheat you and commit a fraud then it is company’s responsibility to protect customers.

Either you just forget about it, or fight for your rights.

Almost every company uses dirty tricks to earn money know a days for example PTCL had pakistan package, activated various services without customers knowing about them i.e. answering machine etc but Wateen are the worst.

They could not provide me Wimax in a month after order, they cashed cheques when they already asked my adress to return them, they call you from unknow numbers (what are they hiding), they make false statements, every time you ask progress on your complaint you have to register it again because old one is in dust bin. So Wateen is the father of all fraud companies. Fact is Fact

I don't see a single person who is satisfied with their services.Everyone is having different problems.I personally face bandwidth problems and many customers report that they have been looted by them.They are sucking our blood openely :lol: still we are using it.They doesn't suck,infact they suck big time.

Actually its our system which protects them, makes us (customers) weaker and them brave. For instance PTA is quite ineffective itself and for a small amount of loss no one bothers to go into legal complications (unless he is as crazy as me) therefore companies are free to do whatever they like. If regulatory systems were better, there would not have been such issues. Moreover we lack customer platforms.

Go to consumer court!

And keep this thing in your mind, never pay for services before you get them ... ! Post pay is teh way to go! I did the mistake of Pre-paying Maxcom and now im stuck with there services ... but this is nothing compared to the problem you have faced.

Go to there headoffice ... screw them hard!

Our regularity authority i.e PTA sucks! they are too busy blocking websites that say the truth about the Politicians in Power

Best way to reply back from higher authorities fax them u will definitely get reply it's my experince.

send me the scans so i may put it on my blog. my email: aamir [at] propakistani.com

We are talking about internet users and a person who purchases wateen how come he never or rarelly visits interent :)
[/quote]

Well Asad is right, you should send your complaints to the media (TV and newspaper) and if someone is using internet that does not mean that everyone would be logging in to forums like wiredpakistan or others in order to see what internet service providers are doing. Half of the internet users use internet for chatting/mailing or logging in to community network like orkut/facebook.

Go to consumer court!

And keep this thing in your mind, never pay for services before you get them … ! Post pay is teh way to go! I did the mistake of Pre-paying Maxcom and now im stuck with there services … but this is nothing compared to the problem you have faced.

Go to there headoffice … screw them hard!

[/quote]

What is the procedure of consumer court

Is it like a normal court where you have to hire a legal practitionar and file a suite or they work on applications or something else.

Please guide. (I am currently in Islamabad)

Also one of the other benefits of a campaign in the real world that potential customers/victims who don't have an internet connection but are looking to get one would get to know.

You could also draft up a leaflet, get it printed on the cheap and hand it out in the bazaar/college/uni etc...

You could phone in live on tv/radio on a totally unrelated subject and have a quick rant before they cut you off!

There is sooooo much you can do!