Wateen customer survey

AOa

Sir/Madam...i am here to look for people who are either currently using wateen's products/services or have had some or the other experience with it...if u r one of the users(or had been one previously), then plz kindly reply on the id " sid_aloo@yahoo.com"

i am asking for this 'coz er...acually i am a student of bba at lhr and i am carrying a research to determine the satisfaction level among wateen users, so if you have the time and you are willing to help then plz kindly reply on the id above so that i can fwd u the questionnaire..its just a 2-3 mint survey and it doesnt have those long sort of questions,just one at the end regarding ur suggestions...

ps

If you are not the users of wateen, you can help by writing no im not using wateen and then filling up the personal profile part...

the survey is hosted at http://58.27.169.242:8001

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

The server at 58.27.169.242 is taking too long to respond…

not working here

AOa

Sir/Madam…i am here to look for people who are either currently using wateen’s products/services or have had some or the other experience with it…if u r one of the users(or had been one previously), then plz kindly reply on the id " sid_aloo@yahoo.com"

i am asking for this 'coz er…acually i am a student of bba at lhr and i am carrying a research to determine the satisfaction level among wateen users, so if you have the time and you are willing to help then plz kindly reply on the id above so that i can fwd u the questionnaire…its just a 2-3 mint survey and it doesnt have those long sort of questions,just one at the end regarding ur suggestions…

ps

If you are not the users of wateen, you can help by writing no im not using wateen and then filling up the personal profile part…

[/quote]

she is spaming the mailbox of all the forum members…

by this message

she is spaming the mailbox of all the forum members…

by this message

[/quote]

What is the time stamp on it?

What is the time stamp on it?

[/quote]

1:41 AM

@ people

im extremely sorry for the attached mail ive fwded to u guys in ur mailboxes..im new at this palce, i had no idea that this act is called spamming or something...i apologize...and id appreciate if you guys can help filling out the questionnaires...its part of my final project for the subject research methods and technique..i would have chosen the medium everyone uses for carrying out surveys but as most people out there are not aware of wateen, i had to switch to this medium...im extremely sorry for the inconvenience im causing...

@ 40mbps

if that page is taking too long then plz kindly check your mailbox, ive fwded the attachment there...which i guess was not supposed to be done but i did due to ignorance...

The server at 58.27.169.242 is taking too long to respond…

not working here

[/quote]

its workin now previously there was a power outage at my home so the server was down but now its up

but it will go down again at 2 coz the light will go

Suspicious, very suspicious!

I personally don't trust on nicks that sound like females names and working out-of-proportion. That's the most easy way to win trust and most common way a spammer/hacker/cracker utilize, just need to know human male's basic psychology. Moreover, her email for this forum is greatest_liar@hotmail.com.

By the way, why emails are exposed to registered users? Before that, there was a forum's form page that allow sending message to user's mail box and if user reply then his/her email get exposed. But now emails are directly exposed. Not a good move :(

In X-Files style: Trust no one!

Fe-Aman Allah.

Suspicious, very suspicious!

I personally don’t trust on nicks that sound like females names and working out-of-proportion. That’s the most easy way to win trust and most common way a spammer/hacker/cracker utilize, just need to know human male’s basic psychology. Moreover, her email for this forum is greatest_liar@hotmail.com.

By the way, why emails are exposed to registered users? Before that, there was a forum’s form page that allow sending message to user’s mail box and if user reply then his/her email get exposed. But now emails are directly exposed. Not a good move :(

In X-Files style: Trust no one!

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

My instinct tells me that she is real. But then again, maybe my instincts have been compromised by a female-sounding name. :P

My instinct tells me that she is real. But then again, maybe my instincts have been compromised by a female-sounding name. :P

[/quote]

I know her she send scraps on orkut regarding wateen survey… and orkut also bloked her due to spamming… :P

[/quote]

file ext is missing.

file ext is missing.

[/quote]

corrected

By the way, why emails are exposed to registered users? Before that, there was a forum’s form page that allow sending message to user’s mail box and if user reply then his/her email get exposed. But now emails are directly exposed. Not a good move :(
[/quote]

You can set your email as “private” so that people can only see a form…

Why couldn't you take my advice and use a web service that's tailored for building online surveys? One such recommendation, to be repeated, is http://www.polldaddy.com

Aoa

Alrite guys...thanks for the advice...will take in future...u may close this thread now..i guess i made a mistake trying...Good luck for ur futures...

Allah hafiz...

[removed for giving needless advise]

Topic temporarily stickied.

It will be de-stickied in 3 days.

@Asad, topics that are "Sticked" are "stuck".

You "unstick" a topic.

Use "pin" and "unpin" instead :D