Wateen Auto-Login Ver-1.00 Beta...Download Free

Wateen Auto-Login application programmed by me,

Install Notes :

Download and install Dot net framework Download DotNet

Then make new text file in you "C:/" drive with name "login.txt", type your username on first line and password on second line, like,

username@wateen.net

password

Then run setup.exe, it will install automatically, once done, go in start menu there you see a shortcut make one shortcut to desktop and then copy that shortcut file to your windows startup folder i.e, "C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"

Thats it, all done.

When you run the application it show success, means you have successfully logged in, if says failed means something wrong.

If you guyz get any problem you can ask here.

e8poqu.png

Download Link

Virus Scan result

Hope you guyz find it usefull.

Thanks

Regards

Zohaib.

post phishing scam results too...

check it yourself first then spam somewhere else :@

lol nice try..

i check it and then what... u enjoy?

anyways i dont have yateem... cuz it sux.....

aah, when you dont have wateen so why are you spaming here, ho ahead :@

I request moderators to take some action against these type of spammers.

Great effort man by the way i am using this man's utility since 2 month's it works wonders.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

aah, when you dont have wateen so why are you spaming here, ho ahead :@

I request moderators to take some action against these type of spammers.

[/quote]

oh yeah… go ahead…

and take actions against persons with no respect for others…

i was just saying it may be a phishing scam… who knows that software LOGs your IN and sends your USER/PASS to its server too…

oh yeah… go ahead…

and take actions against persons with no respect for others…

i was just saying it may be a phishing scam… who knows that software LOGs your IN and sends your USER/PASS to its server too…

[/quote]

x2

well if you guyz dont want to use the software it does'nt matter for me, well if here any moderator no programming in c# so i will show him source code, he will chk it tht whats going on it, and if you think this is a phishing or scam then go ahead dont reply here.

well if you guyz dont want to use the software it does’nt matter for me, well if here any moderator no programming in c# so i will show him source code, he will chk it tht whats going on it, and if you think this is a phishing or scam then go ahead dont reply here.
[/quote]

Create (if you don’t have it already) an account in sourceforge and create a project and upload your source code and release it under GPL license. So that, anybody can inspect the code (if they want to), compile it on their own wishes and maybe someone will contribute to add/update features to your software.

X2. Open-Source it. :)

Great effort man by the way i am using this man’s utility since 2 month’s it works wonders.
[/quote]

Thanks for pointing out this application, thats the only flaw with Wateen… otherwise it Roxxx!!!

if you have this utility believe me it completes that gap too.

Sorry guyz i cannt share it source for public it took me lot of days to made this, i made this for my personal use but i added some functions to make it work for others i.e, parsing username & pass from c: drive, i am sharing this software free here because i got lot of information from this website, i can only share source with some moderator who knows c#.

Regards

Zohaib.

^Are you gonna try and sell it or something?

@Osman

Its free to use for all, source is only free for moderator to check it only, if anyone else need source so obviously i will sell it.

^I dont see any moderator yet, who has shown a green flag to use your software. have you given the source to them or just planning to shake your hands?

by the way a tip for you. Source is never meant to be sold like that in any way. you sell it or give it to any one (unauthenticated one) and see how it is spread possibly out there.

The Open Source Community comes in a place where it is free for every one (ofcourse with liable licenses)

KA didn't you subscribe PTCL's dsl?

^Still not.

- I was willing to have new line for the DSL.

- I didn't get any suitable opinions in the PTCL Forum Section when I posted there.

- A lady called to help me in installing DSL on the existing line but not on a new line

- I am having a big work load now a days with my job and other concerns

So I just have extended the Wateen's link to unlimited for the time being. Plus the reason of dissatisfaction with it was just not like that I was having a huge trouble. but I was just not experiencing with it for a couple of months as I did before.

I think, if I could have managed to get a PTCL link in those days when I put a query there, then I would have been with PTCL now. but it is time that leads you to get some thing figured out.