Wateen Amazing Offer - Pay For 6 Months & Get 4 Months Free

Wateen now offering following packages, (for limited time probably)

For 3 Months Advance Payment - Get 1 Month Free

For 4 Months Advance Payment - Get 2 Months Free

And Super Amazing Offer

For 6 Months Advance Payment - Get 4 Months Free :)

How many of you are going to get any of these offers?

didnt see any mention of this promotion on their website, post some paclage details would ya?

whats the highest speed do they offer?

[quote=“koder, post:3, topic:21572”]

whats the highest speed do they offer?

[/quote]

4mb @ RS 6000/-, pretty expensive. plus just noticed they also charge Rs100 rent of the non-wifi device and Rs200 for the wifi device.

[quote=“archim3des, post:4, topic:21572”]

B

4mb @ RS 6000/-, pretty expensive. plus just noticed they also charge Rs100 rent of the non-wifi device and Rs200 for the wifi device.

[/quote]

Thanks arch for updating on this. I used to regularly check their site for any package higher than 2MB, but hadn't visited in a while so I missed it.

Good thing that they aren't overselling like PaThetiCL, and suggest you to not get the 4MB package unless your site has a very low utilization (<40% as per helpline). Unfortunately my current site is hovering at 57%, so will have to turn the antenna towards a different tower and hope that it is less crowded. Otherwise will have to wait till they upgrade their network.

If anyone is on the 4MB package, please share what speed you get, your CINR and RSSI values and the site utlilization.

[quote=“archim3des, post:2, topic:21572”]

didnt see any mention of this promotion on their website, post some paclage details would ya?

[/quote]

They don't update their website very often, it is kind of "dead website" to be honest.

I came to know about this offer through SMS and by phone call from Wateen representative who come to recharge my account, so it is 100% true offer not fraud.

I am going to pay for 6 months and will enjoy 10 months :)

I share my internet with our landlord too so after all calculations I will be paying only 400 Rupees per month for the next 10 months :)

@jani jigger, what is the deal?

[quote=“attock, post:7, topic:21572”]

@jani jigger, what is the deal?

[/quote]

Apni bakwas band karo... I have reported your posts several times but I don't know where the admin is busy and not taking any actions against your spamming.

How much did you pay in total for, and which deal did you take?

[quote=“deffury, post:9, topic:21572”]

How much did you pay in total for, and which deal did you take?

[/quote]

I recently paid 7,080 Rupees for 4 months and got 2 months free.

oe oll lullu people.....

http://www.wateen.com/forme/latest-promotions/free-internet-offer/

jx see on d webs....

Just received this SMS from Wateen

Dear Customer, promotion to avail free internet service against advance recharge (3+1, 6+2, 4+2, and 6+4) has ended. Thank you for showing your interest.

how to check balance of wateen wimax ?

i m trying

www.selfcare.wateen.com

as well as

www.selfcare.wateen.net

not working !

asking my password , i never use any password to check my password !

what to do ?

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:13, topic:21572”]

how to check balance of wateen wimax ?

i m trying

www.selfcare.wateen.com

as well as

www.selfcare.wateen.net

not working !

asking my password , i never use any password to check my password !

what to do ?

[/quote]

Yea, me too noticed the same issue but after few days I noticed they have changed the URL of the selfcare page, now it is selfcare.wateenwimax.com

hmm they replied ,

This is to update you that now onwards you can access Wateen Self Care Portal through updated link http://selfcare.wateenwimax.com/. You are requested to please use the mentioned updated address for self-care portal. Wateen’s Self-Care portal provides you complete control by giving you chance:

Thanks buddy

Now sometime this error appears while trying to open new address

An error has occured. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact our support staff for assistance.

any news of new / promotion offer ??

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:17, topic:21572”]

any news of new / promotion offer ??

[/quote]

Nope. I don't see any new promotion on their site and sales representative of my area also did not contact me regarding any new offer.