WARRING NEVER EVER BUY ONLINE FROM daraz.pk

WARRING NEVER EVER BUY ONLINE FROM daraz.pk BECAUSE WHAT SO THEY'RE SELLING ITS ALL RUBBISH REJECTED PRODUCTS WHICH THEY COULD NOT ABLE TO SALE ON OPEN MARKET.as i did bought few products and expirienced all fake n junk full of rubbish they refund which you don't like beware from those hunters.

^ And you are? Why should someone trust you — you might be a competitor trying to defame them. If they have rubbish service please give us full details.

^ ditto

A friend of mine works at their warehouse and they are doing legit business. Instead of screaming you better provide some proof so people can believe you.

ahan...but you should provide any proof man.If you have been cheated then also inform us

because those online sites dont cheat mostly,they just trick us little bit.suppose they said we selll samsung cameras and when we get that its made in china,not the real samsung.

People, shopkeepers dont hesitate to scam you when you visit their shops in person. Why would you expect honesty, at all, from online shops?

[quote=“mughalssp, post:5, topic:20455”]

because those online sites dont cheat mostly,they just trick us little bit.suppose they said we selll samsung cameras and when we get that its made in china,not the real samsung.

[/quote]

when someone give you made in china camers insted of original samsung and you just call it a cheat .strange

Most online shopping sites in pakistan accepts cash on delivery. Reject the item when they are deliver it to you!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have never bought anything from daraz.pk, but a friend of mine has. And he, being an IT guy, and a has a keen eye when he shops, he was very satisfied by their customer service and professionalism.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Personal experience with daraz was very smooth .. i dont think they are fake or rubbish.Bought 2 pair of shoes from them.I can provide you with their receipts they gave as a proof.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

ha bunch of daraz employees above me :rolleyes:

Bought Kitto Flip Flop From Daraz

They have exchanged the product with no extra cost

Overall great experience

Do not defame

Sent from my A50 using Tapatalk

to me this guy just spammed the forum as he never replied again. so he just wasted time and resources. should be actions if it is like this.

Do you have anything better to write except your fatwas.Posts wont take you anywhere,dont go for quantity and compromise on quality posts.

Reported as SPAM. If the guy can not reply for over 2 months, and makes only 1 post, he is a spammer.

generally all online stores has same bad reputation

agree?

lawyer sahab thank you for the tip i will do that

WP need to check the clone ids over here..many of us are using compromised hosts.

According to me!!! This is not even moraly right, If you have any issue with any brand then took some serious and lawful steps instead of commenting, cheating others OR this can be one way marketing making the things contravercial.

Any how dont took this serious guys.

Yes its a real bad site for buying such low quality stuff.