Warning! This hosting company could ruin all your hard work of years

Assalam o Alaikum

I have this website www.mobilespecs.pk. I had purchased the domain name from this registrar at Karachi "www.websolpro.com" 25 days earlier I changed my hosting to godaddy.com so I needed to change my name server. I asked websolpro to change my nameservers but the nameservers I had given them were wrong my mistake. I checked the nameservers with a godaddy support agent but this time they gave me wrong nameservers. I requested websolpro to change my nameservers to the new one and they did But my website would not go live so I contacted godaddy again and this time they gave me correct nameservers. I again requested websolpro to change my nameservers. They did not reply for almost two days. I asked them again, and there reply was that we charge Rs. 50 for changing name servers. I asked them for the payment method but they did not reply. I waited for two days for their reply and then call them. They told me that they online accept online bank transaction. The next day I deposited Rs. 50 to their bank account and again requested them to change my nameservers. After one day they replied that we have already changed your nameservers two time before. You first have to clear dues for those changes and only then will we change your nameservers. The next day I deposited Rs.200 to their online bank account and requested them to change my nameservers. It has been two days now and they did not change my nameservers.

As a result my website is down for the last 20 to 25 days. I was earning 8 to 10 dollars per day. So, for their 150 rupees they gave me a loss of more than 20,000 during and these days. And now my website has also disappeared from google. It took me almost two years to take my website to where it was. Now all my efforts have gone in vain. I was having more than 3,000 daily visitors which I have lost thanks to websolpro.

I strongly advice you not to buy a domain or hosting from websolpro or you will regret it like me when you will loose all your hard work.

Best regards,

Muhammad Waqas.

Why didn't you bought domain directly from godaddy?

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Why websol do not provide DNS management to their clients?

Sorry to hear that.

One should never trust a Pakistani hosting company. They are almost always in the business to earn a quick buck, and hence utterly incompetent and unprofessional.

Go directly for an international host next time to avoid the headache and potential money loss.

[quote=“Specter, post:4, topic:20961”]

Sorry to hear that.

One should never trust a Pakistani hosting company. They are almost always in the business to earn a quick buck, and hence utterly incompetent and unprofessional.

Go directly for an international host next time to avoid the headache and potential money loss.

[/quote]

I should have bought it directly from pknic but at that time I did not have much experience with the domains. And international companies don't deal in .pk domain as far as I know.

[quote=", post:2, topic:20961"]

Why didn't you bought domain directly from godaddy? Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Godaddy does not offer .pk domains

[quote=“Myelin, post:3, topic:20961”]

Why websol do not provide DNS management to their clients?

[/quote]

So that they can charge Rs. 50 for changing the name servers. The funny thing is I had to pay Rs.348 fee to make Rs. 50 payment to their bank account.

Oh didn't noticed that it is a. Pk domain.

Pakistani hosting companies suck. Agreed with spector.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

I purchased directly from pknic.net.pk

I think buying directly from godaddy or name.com is better option. you can sue them. take them to court and ask them to pay amount that you have lost.

Finaly site is live again. Google ranking recovering.

It looks like your hosting provider is not providing you with full control of the domain. They should be providing you with the details to use for logging in at pknic.net.pk ..

And about that cost of changing name servers, that's childish. Why asking you to pay for managing the domain which is "owned" by you.

I searched websolpro's website and in their terms of service, I can see this name server change fee but still that's not professional. They should be giving you full control.

They have registered the domain on their own name websolpro. I will soon be requesting them to transfer the domain to my name.

As I know, it's not easy to transfer the ownership of .PK domain name. It may even require written documents to be submitted. I recommend you to ask them to transfer it as soon as possible because its not your property as long as its not in your ownership.

I have another domain with them which is not even visible in my client area. I have emailed them inquiring about the domain. Let's see when they will reply

Hello,

Sorry to know that, but did you know godaddy is another money thief :)

however its your bad luck you stuck with those type of company As a hosting company we give all control to our clients what ever they want to do with there domain Best of luck :)

Its not true that pakistani company sucks, i know lot of company provideing there services to US banks its all about the company and your luck there is lot of good companies ;)