Warid the fraud!

I subscribed to SMS craze with 10mb internet free. I've only used 6.3MB and now i'm being charged for internet!! Complained repeatedly but no response!

i think you already know this but i am gonna say it anyway that 10MB bandwidth would mean both down stream and upstream data.

what were u think when u subscribed to TEN MB! free package.. how many seconds did it lasted? how much did it cost?

I agree assamrao they are here to loot pakistanis.

yes i know its both up and down stream. the total for that is 6.3MB right now

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I subscribed to SMS craze with 10mb internet free. I’ve only used 6.3MB and now i’m being charged for internet!! Complained repeatedly but no response!
[/quote]

are you alloted any complain request number? if not insist on getting a complaint number. I once did that and he said ur problem will be resolved within 36 hours. and he was right.

warid and other mobile company GPRS charages 64kb per unit

if you use 10kb and deconnect gprs your cost is 64kb not 10kb

54kb goes to any ware!!

i use warid post paid in my bills this format type cost send to me

not only warid but all others networks operators cost to the user this type

only zong is much better

this is a chart per unit cost all operators:

Mobilink, warid, Telenor per unit 64kb

Ufone per unit 50kb

Zong per unit 8kb

Aslam O Alikum Dear All,

I am new in this forum, Hope you all help me regarding my problem and issue, I am from Raiwind City and i work in Textile Industry and use Factory Hostel where no Landline number allow to use, So that i use PTCL VWireless ZTE 115/KBPS for using internet, Now the problem is that i use internet to upload data from my pc to my Cyber Hard etc from FTP software, Since last month speed too slow and data uploading speed just 1/Kbps and some time its reached in .99/kbps which means if i want to upload 5MB data then i need to wait more than 60 mints(1 hour) Here i want to tell u that where i am located no Warid Wimax or other Wireless service avail but only waird new Wireless Broad Band avail here, Please help me if any using this new USB modem Wireless Broad Band that what about speed etc or is there really 675 rupee per month cost with taxes etc.. there is no data transfer fee like Per MB/15 Rupee etc. Also if any know any service provider provide any Wireless broad Band in this area then let me know.. i will be thankful to all of you to help me regarding this matter,

as per edge technolgy i am using Samsung E250 and detail is here.. please let me know can i connet with internet via my mobile.......can i use my cell phone as modem etc to connect Warid new service on my PC.

Thanks again,

My cell phone detail is here................

General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900

Announced 2006, October

Status Available

Size Dimensions 99.5 x 49.5 x 14.1 mm

Weight 80 g

Display Type TFT, 65K colors

Size 128 x 160 pixels, 2.0 inches, 32 x 40 mm

Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3

Customization Download, order now

Vibration Yes

Memory Phonebook 1000 entries, Photocall

Call records 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed calls