Warid scheme

hello ppl!!! can anybody among u'll tell me how to activate the new warid scheme of 250 free sms for rupees 7+tax?

^ To activate Rs.7 package, ZoomUnlimited (ZoomU), SMS ZOOMU to 7070.

hey Uzzie thanks for helping me out and the same goes for $tranger......

call to the 100 and press 2 and press 2 and press 1 and press 2

hello uzzie and strange, wat are the package details. i couldnt locate this on warid website.

3Rs/day for 25 sms/mms and 8Rs/day for 250 sms/mms with one time additional 2Rs for activating and 2Rs for deactivating. taxes not included.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

3Rs/day for 25 sms/mms and 8Rs/day for 250 sms/mms with one time additional 2Rs for activating and 2Rs for deactivating. taxes not included.
[/quote]

and for postpaid users u can get 7500 sms , by paying 250rs per month

can we send sms to any network or warid only?

can we send sms to any network or warid only?
[/quote]

on any network in pakistan .

btw surprised to see this thread with name of new facility lol , its i think 7-8 months old packge and i m using it from when they started this service(zoom unlimited)

Zoom Unlimited Package offers a total of 250 SMS/MMS limit per day.

Daily deduction charges are Rs.8.86 (inclusive of taxes).

The SMS/MMS service is available for both on-net and off-net numbers (service is not available for international SMS).

First 250 SMS/MMS for each day in Zoom Un-limited package will be free of cost.

For activation / deactivation of Zoom Unlimited service kindly dial 100 from your Warid number and follow the IVR instructions. Charges of Rs. 2.54 (inclusive of taxes) shall be applicable.

Zoom Unlimited Package offers a total of 250 SMS/MMS limit per day.

Daily deduction charges are Rs.8.86 (inclusive of taxes).

The SMS/MMS service is available for both on-net and off-net numbers (service is not available for international SMS).

First 250 SMS/MMS for each day in Zoom Un-limited package will be free of cost.

For activation / deactivation of Zoom Unlimited service kindly dial 100 from your Warid number and follow the IVR instructions. Charges of Rs. 2.54 (inclusive of taxes) shall be applicable.

[/quote]

thanx for starting the thread and giving a very good end by answering this lol :) admins close the thread

and edit hte name of thread as well to Warid Zoom Unlimited

may be he/she explaing after using the OLD pakage

this is not new scheme boys it is 6 months old

Does anybody know if the call rates change after Zoom is activated? I can't seem to be able to find any information on the Warid site (which sucks by the way ;) ).

Sorry about the necromancy. :)

no zoom doesnot depends on call charges or the package plan selected so the call charges doesnot changes. u can even activate zoom on postpaid.

no zoom doesnot depends on call charges or the package plan selected so the call charges doesnot changes. u can even activate zoom on postpaid.
[/quote]

That’s good to hear - thanks!

now change free warid sms and call packages through warid web totally free.

now change free warid sms and call packages through warid web totally free.
[/quote]

there website is #$%# i always get the session timed out error

"useless"