Warid Edge has major time problem

Hi Friends.

I have been a user of warid since last 5years and have been very happy with the service all along. Recently I switched from Blackberry service to regular EDGE and bought HTC sensation. All of sudden my friends and family started complaining about my phone not responding. As like most android phones if you have all the accounts made (social ,push,etc) the phone keeps transmitting data. My colleague has the same phone running on Mobilink with almost all the same sync options and there is no such problem.

In fact I did the experiment by inserting his mobilink sim in my phone, switched on manual sync and tried calling, 8 out of 8 calls came through. I tried the same with another friends Zong sim , all calls came through. Pls note that during sync or browsing I am not able to recieve a single call on my warid connection. The Norm of this 2g technology is that the data should go on hold for incoming call, like it does in mobilink and zong.

Does anyone has this kind of issue or knows the solution to this problem????? Should I go for number porting ? If yes!!! mobilink or Zong...

P.S I tried to discuss the same at warid business center at sharah-e-faisal and the guy just wont accept or listen to any explaination. He just could not handle when I said that this problem is exclusively with warid network and not having the same with mobilink or zong

[quote=“muzummil, post:, topic:”]

P.S I tried to discuss the same at warid business center at sharah-e-faisal and the guy just wont accept or listen to any explaination. He just could not handle when I said that this problem is exclusively with warid network and not having the same with mobilink or zong

[/quote]

That attitude alone should be cause enough to switch.

[quote=“Asad, post:2, topic:15148”]

That attitude alone should be cause enough to switch.

[/quote]

I guess you r right… which network would u advise for postpaid connection

^telenor may be a better option for postpaid

Well i think going for a postpaid Ufone sim with GPRS enabled is the best option as you wont experience any downtime what so ever condition the case may be.....