Warid 60 paisa per 30 Seconds package

> You can call all networks at the same rate of 60 Paisa +tax per 30 seconds from 9a.m. till 5p.m.

> The billing is pulse of 60 seconds

> From 9 in the morning till 5 in the evening all networks across Pakistan can be dialed at per minute steady rate of Rs.1.2+tax. Warid to Warid calls after 5p.m. till 9a.m. will be charged at Rs 1.5+tax per minute, whereas all other mobile networks and PTCL would be charged at Rs.1.7+tax per minute.

So what it means ????????

Will I be charged 1.2+tax, if I talk for even a second ?

As The billing is pulse of 60 seconds....................... and not 30 seconds ........... so what does 60 paisa per 30 second mean??????????

looting and confusing people. one of the shitiest package.

warid is struggling against all other networks' call packages.

Pulse of 60 seconds bad

whats the use of advertising per 30 second rates when the pulse is 60 seconds, FU king marketing gimmick

right

yup..........whats the use of advertising per 30 second rates when the pulse is 60 seconds .....this is a valid question

warid should be sued for deceptive marketing

well every other company in pakistan should be sued for deceptive marketing

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

warid should be sued for deceptive marketing
[/quote]

+1

well every other company in pakistan should be sued for deceptive marketing
[/quote]

x2

I wrote to costumer service

" But how do We talk for as low as 60 paisas per 30 seconds on all networks when the billing pulse is 60 seconds ?"

The reply was:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Warid Telecom Customer Service.

With reference to your mail, please note that the billing pulse with ZEM 60 Paisa tariff is 30 seconds. It enables our prepaid subscribers to talk for as low as 60 paisas per 30 seconds on all networks. Please find below further details regarding the tariff:

Features & Charges

Once this tariff is activated, customers will be able to make calls on all networks at Rs. 1.2 + tax per minute for as long as they like from 9 am till 5 pm each day.

Warid to Warid calls from 5 pm till 9 am will be charged at Rs 1.5 + tax per minute.

Calls on all other mobile network and PTCL numbers from 5 pm till 9 am would be charged at Rs. 1.7 + tax per minute.

Local (all networks) SMS would be charged at Rs. 1 + tax and international SMS at Rs. 5 + tax per SMS.

Standard 60 second international call rates will apply against the LCR (ZEM111) and ISD facility.

Activation Procedure

The aforementioned package can only be activated by dialing 321 from your Warid number and following the IVR instructions. Activation charges of Rs. 10 + tax shall be applicable.

Points to Remember:

Customers can avail ZOOM and Happy Hour service with this package.

GPRS & MMS service can also be activated with 60 Paisa package.

Friends and Family (FNF) facility is not available with this tariff.

Please feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Regards,

And Still I am left Unanswered ...........

Wow " the billing pulse with ZEM 60 Paisa tariff is 30 seconds "

but the description talks about per minute charges...

puzzled ..............

> You can call all networks at the same rate of 60 Paisa +tax per 30 seconds from 9a.m. till 5p.m.

> The billing is pulse of 60 seconds

> From 9 in the morning till 5 in the evening all networks across Pakistan can be dialed at per minute steady rate of Rs.1.2+tax. Warid to Warid calls after 5p.m. till 9a.m. will be charged at Rs 1.5+tax per minute, whereas all other mobile networks and PTCL would be charged at Rs.1.7+tax per minute.

So what it means ???

[/quote]

Its a cheap trick if you ask me…Zong is so much better and simpler…

has any one switched to this package ?