I am very confused about the current war of statements and cases in Honorable Supreme Court of Geo TV (Geo Super) about ICC Cricket Broadcasting Rights for Cable and Satellite. Some Facts:
1. Geo has the rights for broadcasting of ICC cricket world cup matches on Geo Super exclusively.
2. Geo invested for such rights with about 10 Million Rs.
2. No channel can broadcast these matches on satellite or cable except Geo Super.
3. PTV is running on cable networks and telecasting matches.
4. Court has also verdict in favour of Geo then
Why Cable Operators telecasting the matches via
Star Cricket - PTV ?????????????? this is clearly against the court decision.
Please post your comments about this.