Wanted!

i love this movie (wanted).....watch it 6 to 7 times.......how many of u guys like this movie..........

what do you love... what did your mother told you . not to watch stupid movies. its rated pg :P

i watched it once. not bad. never bothered watching again. deleted it.

well only like angelinas butt in it :P

fazool movie

very fazool story........

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

ahem ahem… lol :D

not that i want to disappoint you guys...but it was a body double...

Wanted: An attempt in which Hollywood finally managed to come up to the stupidity standards of a few bollywood movies.

ooohhooooooo

ahem ahem..... lol :D

[/quote]

Wanted - the special effects made it into a completely chuss movie. The story line, however, was a tad bit different (not bad, actually).

not that i want to disappoint you guys…but it was a body double…
[/quote]

yes you are right… doubles are used in such scenes if the actor does not wanna show… but you can be wrong too… if you wanna explore angelina jolie inside out naked then you should see the movie called "original sin"

she has shown a lot of body parts in that movie so i don’t think she has a problem posing nude or anything

Just because one movie was done in nude doesn't mean they have an issue. These scenes are done sometimes, looking at the nature and the justification.

I'll quote an example: Jemma Griffin (aka Jem) decided to shoot her video "They" in nude in the end (of course, being covered by effects and what-not), and there was an interview of hers in which she said she doesn't do nude, but it was somewhat "in place" for the video.

Don't get your tongues out guys and start drooling - morality does exist in some places in Hollywood - for starters, try visiting their homes and talk to them as an everyday person.

this was not an action movie it was an over action movie, didnt like it one bit

Just because one movie was done in nude doesn’t mean they have an issue. These scenes are done sometimes, looking at the nature and the justification.

I’ll quote an example: Jemma Griffin (aka Jem) decided to shoot her video “They” in nude in the end (of course, being covered by effects and what-not), and there was an interview of hers in which she said she doesn’t do nude, but it was somewhat “in place” for the video.

Don’t get your tongues out guys and start drooling - morality does exist in some places in Hollywood - for starters, try visiting their homes and talk to them as an everyday person.

[/quote]

ahahahah… come on man you are not serious right?? morality ?? hollywood with morality?? yeah right

[/quote]

I Like The first scene only :P

I Like The first scene only :P

[/quote]

lol… :D

ahahahah… come on man you are not serious right?? morality ?? hollywood with morality?? yeah right

[/quote]

Ok… scratch morality… what about “a bit of decency”? :D

Ok… scratch morality… what about “a bit of decency”? :D

[/quote]

:D yeah… look at lohan and spears and paris hilton… pathetic to the coreeee… even their cute teen sensation miley cyrus who is popular in kids is lackin on that decency department… well millions of examples… really millions

:D yeah… look at lohan and spears and paris hilton… pathetic to the coreeee… even their cute teen sensation miley cyrus who is popular in kids is lackin on that decency department… well millions of examples… really millions

[/quote]

the problem is with their culture and beliefs

^exactly its the culture. I mean look at the 16 yr old pregnant(unmarried) daughter of Sarah Palin, candidate for the vice presidency, the thing is she says she is not just pregnant but she is ""proudly pregnant"". anyway we are really getting off the subject, this thread should be close

It is one of those movies you either really like or not like at all. I didn't do for me.