Wanted: I needed a used split ac in good condition, For karachi only

I need a split ac for a smaller room in my house.

--should be in good running condition

--as i am in karachi I would like to buy it in karachi

--let me know what is your demand

jack

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need a split ac for a smaller room in my house.

–should be in good running condition

–as i am in karachi I would like to buy it in karachi

–let me know what is your demand

jack

[/quote]

i might have a 2 ton split for you but i’ll have to check if its in “good condition” been a while since i used it.

let me know kwhat happens archim3des

bump

2 ton !! he has a small room dear and u r suggesting him for a 2 ton a/c !

@ jack whats the size of your room ?

nadeem5476>> thats ok , i would rather put in powerful ac in a smaller room so that it gets cooler quickly

but archim3des hasnt gotten back to me so i will go the nursery market in karachi soon to get a 2nd hand ac

thts ok , but there are many drawbacks of the hi capacity a/c . Like the loads problems , when power drops / decreases (during peak hours) your a/c wont run properly , u will have the greater bills for the same, more noise (db) in the room as the indoor unit fan is comparatively bigger thn the smaller ones.

i have 2 ton general installed in my small study room and i have experienced this all .

good luck any how ,

thnx nadeem>>i will take your suggestions under consideration,

by the way which brand ac do you have?

I'm looking to sale my 1.5 ton Split AC with:

Inner Unit: SG

Outer Unit: PEL (old ones with Carrier compressor)

My new SG outer unit got malfunctioned and I got it replaced with a PEL outer unit. The match is a perfect one and the outer unit is quite heavy and it chills perfectly. But you might need a stabilizer if you have frequent voltage fluctuations.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

thnx nadeem>>i will take your suggestions under consideration,

by the way which brand ac do you have?

[/quote]

General (window and splits)/ mitsubishi (splits) / daikin (split n window)/ one old national window :)

please close thread....i have bought the ac

USED Split A/C wanted must be in gud running condition./ 1 - 1.5 Ton..Dawlance preferable