Want to watch all seasons of greys anatomy check out my links

you can find all the episodes of all seasons for Grey's anatomy the links are to Chinese sites but no big deal you just have to know how to enlarge by pressing the buttons.please if you like it i ll post other tv shows aswel .and do tell me which is the best site for viewing tudou,youku or 56.com

Have you read the rules, by any chance?

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Do pay close attention to the pirated content clauses.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Have you read the rules, by any chance?

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Do pay close attention to the pirated content clauses.

[/quote]

nope but watching stuff online is pirated…:S…that other guy posted how to watch tv shows online and some in respond posted the sites to watching shows online aswel.

nope but watching stuff online is pirated…:S…

[/quote]

Not really. You have the option to watch stuff online after paying for it.

that other guy posted how to watch tv shows online and some in respond posted the sites to watching shows online aswel.
[/quote]

As always, the wordings of the rule are very important. Direct linking is not allowed.

who cares about greys anatomy anyway. the show is boring all they do is cry cry and cry some more. its like a new form of soap opera.

who cares about greys anatomy anyway. the show is boring all they do is cry cry and cry some more. its like a new form of soap opera.
[/quote]

tell you the truth i dont like it that much aswel ,but i think its pretty famous since all my friends watches it so i thought maybe more people will come to visit my blog since my ads have zero clicks and you guys make it sound so ez making money via google adsense anyways.btw my post has not been deleted yet//:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

hahaha… yeah i used to watch it at first, but you’re right it got really boring.