Want to sell 42 inches Panasonic Projection Canvas TV

salam to all

want to sell 42 inches Panasonic Projection Canvas TV , anti glare , real picture , fully functional , 100hz , 130 channels , multiple inputs , dashing look.

model is TX-42p800

asking 75000/=

Pics please with output result , How much warranty. As really expensive device.

no warranty as bought from USA , its brand new (used in the drawing room only) used about total 20 to 30 hours only. i m sorry its not 42 , its 43 inches and the model number is

TX-43p800

will try to upload the pics as there is no use to see the pics as this is a brand new u may see its picture on google , search from the model number , please b noted tht this is the projection which has no glare at all and a true cinema look . i m selling it bcz i need to put 60 inches there .

chk this

http://www.planetomni.com/MSTV_PNSC_tx-43p800_DTL.shtml

75k? i just bought a 42 samsung lcd for 79 dude.

isn't that a waaaay too much to ask for a projection tv?

i know dear , but i think you dont know the difference between LCD and projection :)

be noted : there are 3 plasmas and 3 LCDs in my home too ., and still i prefer to watch the plasma or the projection.

u cant even think of the picture resolution quality of projection (its same as CRT) and if u r converting it into pixels then it would b over 40 mega pixels !!!! and the LCD you bought is just a ONE mega pixel LCD ! with a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and dynamic it would b 6000:1 to 7000:1

while in projections it is 250,000:1

so no comparison !

any how thanks for the comments.

Thats dynamic contrast ratio of 250,000 : 1

projection TVs are outdated and and obsolete. How much did you buy it for?

but there is no match of resolution dear . yesi know thats dynamic ratio :) it cant b a static or on panel one :) but any LCD acheive this hi dynamic ration by the way ?? :)

never !

and if yes then it would b much much costly over 4 lax or so.

the projection presents the true and real image , bcz it is same as CRT and there is no match of resolution between projections and the LCDs , u MAY compare it with a hi class plasmas like i have sony PM50C

any how , i bought this projection in 145,000 (if convert into pak rupees)

yaar i dont know, i just found out the price of LG Projection 120Hz 42'' TV and it was for 45000rs brand new. Projection TVs are not manufactured anymore

yes but there is a lot of difference in LCD and projection TVs. Projection TV has a best resolution it also has a comb filter !!

Lolzz.. some months back i went to Hayatabad, peshawar there a guy was selling some of 35' TV just for 6500Rs. (in working condition)

Now i really think i missed a chance..

first time hearing that projections also come in 35 inches in Pakistan :) :)

i know most of the ppl here are not aware of what is the projection TV :)

bcz who knows projections cant say like the post above ;) any how i have the offer of 45000/=

which come from the other forum.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first time hearing that projections also come in 35 inches in Pakistan :) :slight_smile:

i know most of the ppl here are not aware of what is the projection TV :)

bcz who knows projections cant say like the post above ;) any how i have the offer of 45000/=

which come from the other forum.

[/quote]

Did i said projection TV? Have you read somewhere “Projection” Keyword in my whole post? It was simple CRT TV. & also it was container product…

dear this is a buy sell thread , there is no match of CRT and projection here , so please avoid un necessary posts and if you really want to post such things please post in accordance with the topic.

dont take it on heart my friend.

dear this is a buy sell thread , there is no match of CRT and projection here , so please avoid un necessary posts and if you really want to post such things please post in accordance with the topic.

dont take it on heart my friend.

[/quote]

Seems like someone is really burning…

I shared something with the people who actually looking to buy a bigger Screen TV on cheaper rate. So don’t cry, neither dictate me anything.

huh !

patience dear !

y i would b burning , i was just telling you the reason tht you were so innocent (or some thing else) that you were posting ordinary TV details and also were mentioning that you missed the chance , so tht was very much clear tht you were simply comparing the heavy / ugly CRT tvs with the projections and when i pointed this thing out tht this is also un-ethical too then you got flare up , i m still smilling the thinking of you :)

be positive my friend and its a rainy day , have a chill :)

so tht was very much clear tht you were simply comparing the heavy / ugly CRT tvs with the projections
[/quote]

So you carry on your 42 on your back just to see the tv… and how exactly you thought that that TV which i mentioned is a ugly one… boring… when it comes to comparing two TV which provide equal resolution + size(some what), & price difference of many times higher, then weight doesn’t matter (after all you place the TV on the corner and then forget it).

when i pointed this thing out tht this is also un-ethical too
[/quote]

It is ethical while you are asking the price of 42’ Projection TV for 75k, but it is unethical if someone tells other the place where you can get something big enough, with so much less cash required for it(& all of them are complaining about the price hike). I am sure, if you go to Hayatabad,psh then you can get much cheaper plasma forget projection.

Ps: i never wanted to compare two tvs or divert your customers, i just wanted to share something… but you let me no choice…

if CRT and projections are the same , why the projections were invented :) ???????

actually you dont know the price of projection tv thts y u r giving those remarks . you can still get the projection t/v within the budget from 45000 to 100,000 (used) i repeat USED :) so thts for hi category ppl those want style and quality .

May i know are you from Peshawar ?? if so i wont comment any more :)

alhamdoLILLAH i also have 3 plasma and 3 LCDs too and those are not hayatabad walay plasma :)

can u give me sony PM50C from hayatabad ? :) :) , i have tht and i wont mention the price or you will point another 50 inches CRT tv :) hahahaaaaaaa in just 2500 :)

and yes i m asking the realistic price its panasonic canvas !!!! ever heard of tht ????

why the projections were invented smile ???
[/quote]

google it, you will find “CRT technology can’t achieve bigger screen”. Thats the only difference between CRT and projection. if you don’t know try “Howstuffworks” they will tell you how CRT works and projection works…

May i know are you from Peshawar ?? if so i wont comment any more
[/quote]

what else i can expect from a guy who is trying to sell his product on higher rate “discrimination for pathans”. Btw i am not Pathan or from Peshawar. I am from Lahore and belong to chinyot bardari, you might heard about khojja baradari in karachi.

can u give me sony PM50C from hayatabad ?
[/quote]

Have you ever been to Hayatabad? ok lets have a deal, 42’ Sony plasma (or even Sony FWD-50PX2 but on higher rate)on the same rate you mentioned for Projection at lahore, you just need to pay me transportation+xtra cost, what you say? :)

if thts the difference between CRT and projections then y u were poking your nose puting the CRT there in place of a projection ?????? haan ??

ok deal , how much you will charge for the sony PM50C ? brand new i dont need the crap you are offering me , i just need pm50c of sony from your hayatabad (same i asked from you in the above post) so y u r offering me other things ?

my friend 1st take the things in a cool way tht what some one is asking and then decide what to offer :), if you are offering my required thing i will collect it from you from Lahore through my relatives , price ? your address ? phone number please ?

and how long you will take to manage it with a receipt of selling bcz i dnt want to buy the smuggled or theft gadgets. after all i need to carry tht to karachi in plane .

i m waiting for your reply.

if thts the difference between CRT and projections then y u were poking your nose puting the CRT there in place of a projection ??? haan ??
[/quote]

lolzz don’t cry dear… what diff, i mention is about negligible when you are comparing 75000 vs 6500

so far deal concern i said Sony FWD-50PX2 Plasma 50 not PM50c (don’t know which one is newer). Also, you don’t get receipt from any hayatabad dealers.