Want to sell 200$ Paypal Dollars

Assalam-o-Alykum;

i want to sell $200 Paypal dollars anyone who needs it.

My account is UK varified, i can transfer to any other paypal account.

You will send me money via Bank.

contact me for more info.

Edit: SOLD..!!!

Admin can delete this thread.

just send it to me, i love free gifts, cheers

is the account verified?

What do you mean by selling $200?

You Pakistanis will never understand what PayPal is and how it works

^are you Indian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alien

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:21689”]

just send it to me, i love free gifts, cheers

[/quote]

LOL..!!!

[quote="Myelin, post:3, topic:21689"]

is the account verified?

[/quote]

Yes mine account is UK varified.

[quote="jani, post:4, topic:21689"]

What do you mean by selling $200?

[/quote]

i mean i want to cashout money, so if anyone needs it like if someone has to pay money to anyone online or if anyone wants to purchase something online, than he can do this via this balance.

[quote="armada, post:5, topic:21689"]

[/quote]

my account is UK, so i can not cashout it as paypal is not officially available in Pakistan.

hope u got my point

What rate do you expect in exchange?

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:21689”]

[/quote]

Agreed. Why paypal is being sold in a country where it does not work? Only Foreigners can buy so why not advertise the add on a foerign site where it is available!

Account verified or not it doesn’t matter to you anyway, and you had wrong idea about his post he is not going to handover you his PayPal password all he want to trade dollars with p@ki rupees… Because if you log in with Pakistani ip one first transaction account will be seized

You can make one PayPal account (it’s free to sign up) he will transfer the money in it and you can buy online whatever you want

Some online stores has policy of payment acceptance from verified account only but many online digital stuff like iTunes card softwares etc sellers don’t

[quote=“nvd650, post:9, topic:21689”]

What rate do you expect in exchange?

[/quote]

SOLD...!!!

[quote="Myelin, post:10, topic:21689"]

Agreed. Why paypal is being sold in a country where it does not work? Only Foreigners can buy so why not advertise the add on a foerign site where it is available!

[/quote]

if you don't know anything don't bother commenting, dollars SOLD!!

[quote="armada, post:11, topic:21689"]

Account verified or not it doesn't matter to you anyway, and you had wrong idea about his post he is not going to handover you his PayPal password all he want to trade dollars with p@ki rupees.... Because if you log in with Pakistani ip one first transaction account will be seized

You can make one PayPal account (it's free to sign up) he will transfer the money in it and you can buy online whatever you want

Some online stores has policy of payment acceptance from verified account only but many online digital stuff like iTunes card softwares etc sellers don't

[/quote]

Thank you for clarifying on my side...